Risco Rokonet ShockTec™ Digital Shock Detectors (RK600S00000B)
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
ShockTec™ is a digital shock detector providing reliable 24-hour perimeter protection. A break-in is detected as soon as the intruder attempts to force, smash, drill or even saw through the protected window, door, wall or roof.
ShockTec™ employs an advanced digital microprocessor to analyze the vibration signal received from the piezo electric sensor.
A unique feature of ShockTec™ 600S is its digital sampling of the signal simultaneously in two separate channels, each channel amplified at a different gain. This provides an extremely wide dynamic range of the sampled signal, enabling precise measurement and analysis of the shock signal.
- Digital Microprocessor with Intelligent Digital Signal Processing
- Gross Attack detection
- Intelligent Digital Signal processing – differentiates between naturally caused vibrations and cuts out frequencies that cannot be caused by an illegal entry attempt
- Ideal for windows, doors, walls and roofs
- Encapsulated bi-morph piezo electric sensor
Specifications & Packaging
- Supply voltage: 9V-16V DC
- Current consumption (typical) 12.5mA
- Operational temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Maximum humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Sensitivity setting: Dual stage potentiometer
- Tri-color LED indicator: Orange-over-sensitive, green: alarm & correct calibration, red: under-sensitive
- Contact ratings:
Alarm relay: 100mA at 24VDC, NC
Tamper relay: 500mA at 24VDC, NC
- Alarm Time: 2.5 seconds
- Latching modes: Any or first to latch operation modes
- Max No. of units on AnyLatch loop: 80
- Max no of unites on 1st to Latch loop: 10
- False alarm protection: Digital microprocessor signal processing and noise reduction with maximum ground plane
- Electrostatic discharge: No false alarms up to 8kV
- RF immunity: 40 V/m from 80MHz to 1GHz
- Enclosure material: Flame retardant ABS
- Enclosure dimensions: 25x28x95mm
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office