This PRODUCT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The VIS-7101 is an indoor no touch infrared request to exit button with time delay. It also has a built-in 433MHz wireless receiver that allows to open the door using the VIS-8017 transmitter or remote (not included).
With this No Touch Exit Button, you no longer have to physically push a button to exit. All you have to do is wave your hand and the door will open.
This No Touch exit button also includes a delay feature to up to 30 seconds. The VISIONIS Request-to Exit Buttons may be connected to the request-to-exit input of any access control device or directly connected to an electromagnetic lock or electric strike device.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-7101:
- Power: DC12/24V
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Time Delay: 0~30s（Adjustable）
- Sensitive Distance: 5-20cm (1.97-7.87in.) - Adjustable
- Communication Distance with Remote: 20 Meters (65 feet)
- LED Indicator: Blue LED (Standby) // Green LED (Active)
- Compatible Transmitter (Remote): VIS-8017 (not included)
- Remotes: You can pair up to 30 remotes maximum
- Mechanical Life: 500,000 Tested
- Mounting Way: Surface Mount
- Material: ABS
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +55°C (-4°F - 131°F)
- Dimensions: 115L*70W*14H(mm) - 4.53L*2.76W*0.55H (in.)
- Weight: 0.094kg
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office