Click on the boxes below for different options:
This PRODUCT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The VISIONIS VIS-7039 is a quality stainless steel push to exit button. It features a handicapped logo and designed for such purposes. The button is surface mounted and durable to last.
This actuator is compatible with all VISIONIS automatic door openers and most other openers as well. This push to exit button is ideal for any access control application that requires handicap accessibility in either commercial or residential units.
- Wired push-button with a square shape for handicap.
- Durable design offers low maintenance combined with elegance.
- Various functions are available through function settings.
- Push-Button: This trigger only opens the door when a user presses a button.
- Access Control: This type of trigger is perfect for doors that need to have limited access.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-7039:
- Material: 304 stainless steel with a brushed finish
- Output Contact: NC, COM, NO
- Power: ≤250VAC 15A
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Dimensions Aluminum Cover Size: 115x115x45mm (4.5in. x 4.5in. x 1.8in.)
- Dimensions with Back Box: 125x125x45mm (4.92in. x 4.92in. x 1.8in.)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.