Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-7003: Indoor Small Green Request to Push to Exit Button - $21.10
- FPC-7506: 2 Pack - $40.74
- FPC-7507: 4 Pack - $73.33
- FPC-7508: 6 Pack - $110.00
- FPC-7509: 8 Pack - $146.67
- FPC-7510: 10 Pack - $183.33
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
(1) VIS-7003: Indoor Small Green Request to Push to Exit Button for Door Access Control with LED Light NC COM and NO Outputs
(1) VIS-GB106: Mortise Zinc Alloy Gang Back Box for Access Control Exit Button Size 4.49 x 2.75 x 0.98 Inches
The 5434 kit has a Visionis 7003 standard-sized push to exit button and a GB106 zinc alloy backbox. Being a popular choice for many projects, it can be used in residential, commercial, and industrial areas for all different types of applications. With the illuminated backlight and stainless steel plate, it gives the exit button that much more of a presence and professional look. This exit button is for indoor use and can be used for multiple access control applications and DIY projects.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-7003:
- Contact Rating: 3A/125-250VAC
- Output Contact: NC, COM, NO
- LED Color, Button Color: Green
- Installation Button Diameter: 16mm (0.62in.)
- Panel: 0.9mm (0.03in.) Thick 304 Stainless steel
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.08kg
- Dimensions: 115L × 70W × 40H mm – 4.52L x 2.75W x 1.57H in.
Model No. VIS-GB106:
- Dimensions: 114Lx70Wx25H (mm) – 4.49Lx2.75Wx0.98L (in.)
- Standard Structure: Zinc alloy material and surface is coated with chrome
- Weight: 0.2kg (0.44 pounds)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office