Visionis VIS-3018 Access Control Black with Clear Border Card Reader and Keypad Only Compatible with Wiegand 26 and 34 Bit RS485 EM Card Compatible Only
Out of stock
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
The VIS-3018 is a newly designed indoor reader and keypad for wiegand only. The benefit of having this model is being able to use card and pin code to gain access to your entry point. The reader has an LED indicator for the reader status and is a great product for any access control system. Built with a 32-bit high-speed processor, you can set up your system right away via RS485 and wiegand (W26/W34) protocol.
- PC+ABS material shell with PMMA panel design
- Equipped with the 32-bit high-speed processor
- Built-in audible beeper
- Display the reader status with LED indicator
- DIP switch
- RS485 and Wiegand(W26/W34) protocol
- Tamper-proof alarm
- Online upgrade function(under the 485 communication mode), and card reader can degrade to pre-upgrade status in case of upgrading failed
- Dust-proof and water-proof design
- 12V 1 Amp power supply IS NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY
- Proximity cards model number: VIS-APRXCARD/26TH and Key tags model number: VIS-AKEYTAG, ARE NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY.
- This reader will only work with RS485 Protocol Access Controllers. This will not work by itself.
- You can only use EM cards with this product. Mifare cards and other type of cards from other brands may not be compatible.
- This is a hardwired reader.
This product belongs to the Entry Devices
Specifications & Packaging
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Working Current: ≤500mA
- Processor: 32-bit
- Reading Frequency: 125KHz
- Reading Range: 30 to 50mm (1.18 to 1.96in.)
- ID Settings: Setting by the DIP Switch on the Main Board
- Audio Alert: Beeper
- Power Consumption: ≤6W
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- LED Indicator: Power Indicator; Status LED Indicator
- Working Temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)
- Working Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non Condensing)
- Protection Level: IP 64
- Dimensions: 121L×86.5W×14P (mm) – 4.76L×3.41W×0.55P (in.)
- Weight: ≤ 0.14Kg (0.30 pounds)
- Keypad: Keypad with 12 Keys (0 to 9, *, #)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office