Visionis VIS-3015 Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Metal Access Control Standalone Biometric Fingerprint + Reader with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26, 1000 Users, No Software, EM Cards
In stockContact an Expert
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3015 Biometric Fingerprint Reader Only - $122.73
- FPC-7611: with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $133.83
- FPC-7612: with Power Supply Included - $122.80
This PRODUCT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
VIS-3015 Biometric Fingerprint/Card Reader Description
This device is a standalone biometric fingerprint with zinc alloy case, anti-vandal, IP68 waterproof and dustproof, that can be used for indoor or outdoor applications.
It is widely used in business organization, office, factory, housing district, etc. The product uses a remote controller or Admin fingerprints for programming, supports fingerprints and EM 125Khz card, easy to install and program.
- Metal Shell: Durable, anti-vandal, Zinc Alloy.
- Ultra-low Power Consumption: Long-lived, performance stable, standby current is less than 30mA
- Used as a Card Reader: Can be used as a card reader with Wiegand26 output.
- Program by remote control, master fingerprint or card.
DISCLAIMER NOTE: The VIS-3015 is no compatible with the VIS-3024 or VIS-3013.
VIS-MINI-CNTRL Mini Controller Description
This keypad comes with the VIS-MINI-CNTRL. This device is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Multi access modes: Card, Card or PIN, Card with PIN and multi Cards/PINs
- Can connect with any reader with Wiegand 26~37 bits output
- Can connect with any keypad reader with 4bits, 8bits (ASCII), or 10bits virtual number output
- Support Master Card function
- Low temperature resistance (-40°C)
- Professional installation is recommended.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
This product belongs to the Entry Devices
Check this product: Visionis VIS-3016 – Fingerprint Scanner
Specifications & Packaging
(these products do not include a power supply)
Model No. VIS-3015:
- User Capacity: 1000 users
- Operation Voltage: DC+ 12V±10%
- Idle Current: ≤20mA
- Standby Current: ≤80mA
- Reading Range: 2-5cm (0.78 - 1.96in.)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~ + 50°C (-4°F~ + 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 20%RH-95%RH
- Resolution: 450 DPI
- Fingerprint Input Time: <1S
- Identification Time: <1S
- Door Opening Time: 0~99s(Adjustable)
- Product Size: 118Lx46Wx26H (mm) - 4.64Lx1.81Wx1.02H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 - No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.