Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3003: Weatherproof Keypad/Reader Standalone - $102.47
- FPC-5676: VIS-3003 With a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $111.08
- FPC-5677: VIS-3003 With Power Supply Included - $113.03
This PRODUCT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
VIS-3003 Keypad/Card Reader Description
The device is a metal access control keypad and proximity card reader which supports EM and MFR card types, it’s one of the most advanced standalone access control.
It adopts a unique design with metal material and durable backlight metal keyboard, builds-in USA Atmel microprocessor, with strong anti-interference ability, high security and reliability, powerful function, and convenient operation. It’s widely used in high-end buildings, residential communities, and other public places.
- Ultra-low power consumption: Standby current is less than 30mA.
- Input & Output: Wiegand26.
- Searching Time: Less than 0.1s after reading card.
- Backlight Keypad: Easy to operate at night.
- Doorbell interface: Support external wired doorbell.
- Access ways: Card, code, card+code.
- Independent codes: Use codes without related card.
- Change Codes: Users can change codes by themselves.
- Anti-tamper alarm: Alarm is activated after tear down illegally.
- Delete Users by card NO.: Delete card NO. by keypad toeliminate security risk completely.
- Waterproof Rate: IP68, indoor or outdoor use.
- The VIS-3003 is compatible with EM, and MFR proximity cards.
VIS-MINI-CNTRL Mini Controller Description
This keypad comes with the VIS-MINI-CNTRL. This device is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Multi access modes: Card, Card or PIN, Card with PIN and multi Cards/PINs
- Can connect with any reader with Wiegand 26~37 bits output
- Can connect with any keypad reader with 4bits, 8bits (ASCII), or 10bits virtual number output
- Support Master Card function
- Low temperature resistance (-40°C)
- Professional installation is recommended.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
This product belongs to the Entry Devices
Check this product: Visionis Access Control Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Metal Digital Touch Keypad + Reader Standalone with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26, Wide Design, No Software, EM Cards, 1000 Users 3 year Warranty
Specifications & Packaging
(these products do not include a power supply)
Model No. VIS-3003:
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Idle current: ≤25mA
- Card Reading Distance: 2 - 3 cm (0.78 - 1.18 in.)
- Card Frequency: 125KHz for EM // 13.56MHz for MFR
- Card Transmission Format: Wiegand26
- Keypad Transmission Format: 4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ~ 55°C (-49°F ~ 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Product Size: 133Lx59Wx21H (mm) - 5.23Lx2.32Wx0.82H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 - No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office