Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3003: Weatherproof Keypad/Reader Standalone - $84.81
- FPC-5676: VIS-3003 With a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $97.55
- FPC-5677: VIS-3003 With Power Supply Included - $98.23
The VIS-3003 is a slim sized outdoor keypad used for access control. A diverse keypad in its functionality, you can gain access through three different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity key tag. This keypad will allow up to 2000 users through either of the three access options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag.
On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the bottom. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in. Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, or tag, the locking mechanism will disengage and allow for entrance. The locking mechanism will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the three access options. Through the outdoor keypad, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the maglock engages again. The popular applications for this keypad is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access.
This product has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
- Input voltage: DC12~24V
- Idle current: ≤35mA
- Proximity card: EM
- Reading range: 3 – 6cm (1.18 – 2.36 in.)
- Frequency: 125KHz Wiegand
- Input & Output Format: 26-37 bit
- Keypad Output Format: Visual card No; 4 bits or 8 bits of single key pressing
- Dimensions: 158Lx43Wx21.7H (mm) 6.22Lx1.69Wx0.85H (in.)
- Operating Temperature: -40~60°C (-40~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office