FPC-8909 VIS-3022 Access Control Outdoor Weatherproof Metal Housing Digital Touch Keypad + Reader Standalone with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26, EM Cards + Power Supply, Pack Of 10 Proximity Cards
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3022: Weatherproof Keypad/Reader Standalone - $79.11
- FPC-8907: VIS-3022 with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $86.81
- FPC-8908: VIS-3022 With Power Supply - $88.81
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
- Can be used as a stand alone keypad.
- Wiegand 26 input for connection to external reader.
- Wiegand 26 output for connection to a controller.
- Adjustable Door Output time, Alarm time, Door Open time.
- Very low power consumption (30mA).
- Lock output current short circuit protection.
- Easy to install and program.
- Built in light dependent resistor (LDR) for anti tamper.
- Built in buzzer.
- Red, Yellow and Green LEDS display the working status.
The VIS-MINI-CNTRL is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-3022:
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V±10%
- Card Reading Distance: 3-6 cm (1.18 - 2.36in.)
- Active Current: >60mA
- Idle Current: 25±5 mA
- Lock Output Load Max: Max 3A
- Alarm Output Load Max: Max 20A
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ~ 60°C (-49°F ~ 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%- 90% RH
- Adjustable Alarm Time: 0- 3 minutes
- Wiegand Interface: Wiegand 26 bit
- Wiring Connections: Electric Lock, Exit Button, External Alarm, External reader
- Dimensions: 100*68*22mm (3.93*2.67*0.86in.)
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office