Seco-Larm SK-1011-SDQ Access Control Keypad, 1,000 Users, 1 relay output (Indoor only)
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
- Up to 1,000 possible user codes (4-8 digits)
- Output: Form C relay, 1A@30VDC max.
- Output can be programmed to activate for up to 99,999 seconds (nearly 28 hours)
- Always-on backlit keypad
- Up to 50 (01~50) possible temporary visitor codes, which can be programmed for onetime or limited-time use (1~99 hours)
- Durable and attractive stainless-steel faceplate
- Programmable delayed egress input lets users exit the premises without keying in the code
- EEPROM Memory protects programmed information in case of power loss
- 12~24 VDC/VAC Auto-adjusting operation
- Tamper output: N.C. Dry contact, 50mA@24VDC max.
- Mounts to a standard single-gang back box (surface-mount back box included)
- Programmable wrong-code lockout
- Real-time clock to auto-disable access at specific times
- All features are programmed directly from the keypad: No need for an external programmer
Specifications & Packaging
- Operating Voltage: 12~24 VDC/VAC
- Current Draw – Standby: 15mA@12VDC
- Current Draw – Keypress: 30mA@12VDC
- Current Draw- 1 Relay Active: 55mA@12VDC
- Current Draw – Total Max 90mA@12VDC
- Relay Output- #1: 1A@30VDC, Form C
- Relay Output- Tamper: 50mA@24VDC
- Egress Inputs: N.O. ground
- Operating Temperature: -4°~158° F (-20°~70° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5~95% Non-condensing
- Dimensions: 4-5/8″x2-7/8″x1-1/2″ (117x73x38 mm)
- LED Status- Red: Inhibit /lockout mode
- LED Status- Amber: Flashes to show the keypad status (see chart)
- LED Status- Green: Any output activated
- Weight: 6-oz (170 g)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office