FPC-6436 VIS-3101 Access Control White Outdoor IP66 Card Reader Only Compatible with Wiegand 26 Bit with a 10 Pack of Proximity cards
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- Black: VIS-3100 Access Control Outdoor IP66 Card Reader Only Compatible with Wiegand 26 Bit - $22.47
- FPC-6431: Black VIS-3100 with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $30.52
- FPC-6432: Black VIS-3100 with Power Supply Included - $33.23
- FPC-6433: Black VIS-3100 with Power Supply and Pack of 10 Proximity Cards Included - $39.99
- FPC-6434: Black VIS-3100 with a Pack of 10 Proximity Key Tags - $36.56
- FPC-6435: Black VIS-3100 with Power Supply and Pack of 10 Proximity Key Tags Included - $44.31
- White: VIS-3101 Access Control Outdoor IP66 Card Reader Only Compatible with Wiegand 26 Bit - $22.47
- FPC-6436: White VIS-3101 with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $32.13
- FPC-6437: White VIS-3101 with Power Supply Included - $31.57
- FPC-6438: White VIS-3101 with Power Supply and Pack of 10 Proximity Cards Included - $39.99
- FPC-6439: White VIS-3101 with a Pack of 10 Proximity Key Tags - $34.73
- FPC-6440: White VIS-3101 with Power Supply and Pack of 10 Proximity Key Tags Included - $42.09
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 6436 kit has a Visionis 3101 is a white weather-proof reader that is hardwired and ONLY for use with a Wiegand controller system plus 10 proximity cards. The readers users are determined by the controller that is being used. This IP66 card reader works specifically with Wiegand 26 bit. The reader is designed for easy operation and high reliability for your access control system. It is built to withstand extreme temperatures, which allows it to work both indoor and outdoor.
This reader will only work with Wiegand Protocol Access Controllers. This will not work by itself.
You can only use EM cards with this product. Mifare cards and other type of cards from other brands may not be compatible.
This is a hardwire reader.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-3101:
- Color: White
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Card Type: EM card
- Reading Distance: 7 cm (2.75 in.)
- Output Format: Wiegand 26 bits (26~37 bits available upon request)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Standby Current: < 25mA
- Operating Humidity: 10%~95% RH
- Index of Protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 102L x 48W x 20H (mm) – 4.01L x 1.88W x 0.78H (in.)
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office