FPC-7611 VIS-3015 Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Metal Access Control Standalone Biometric Fingerprint + Reader + Wiegand 200 Fingerprints, 500 EM Cards, with Optical Sensor, Pack of 10 Proximity Cards
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3015 Biometric Fingerprint Reader Only - $94.11
- FPC-7611: with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $102.99
- FPC-7612: with Power Supply Included - $104.99
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
- Metal Shell: Durable, anti-vandal, Zinc Alloy.
- Ultra-low Power Consumption: Long-lived, performance stable, standby current is less than 30mA
- Used as a Card Reader: Can be used as a card reader with Wiegand26 output.
- Used as a Standalone Controller: Can connect external EM/Mifare/HID wiegand26 card reader.
- Program by remote control, master fingerprint or card.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-3015:
- User Capacity: 200 fingerprints & 500 cards
- Operation Voltage: DC+ 12V±10%
- Idle Current: ≤20mA
- Standby Current: ≤80mA
- Reading Range: 2-5cm (0.78 – 1.96in.)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~ + 50°C (-4°F~ + 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 20%RH-95%RH
- Resolution: 450 DPI
- Fingerprint Input Time: <1S
- Identification Time: <1S
- Door Opening Time: 0~99s(Adjustable)
- Product Size: 118Lx46Wx26H (mm) – 4.64Lx1.81Wx1.02H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office