FPC-6422 Visionis VIS-3008 Access Control Black Outdoor IP68 Weatherproof Card Reader/Keypad Standalone No Software Wiegand 26-37 Bits 125KHz EM Cards 2,000 Users and a Power supply Included
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3008: Black Outdoor IP68 Weather Proof Card Reader And Keypad Wiegand 26-37 2000 Users - $45.86
- FPC-6421: VIS-3008 with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $110.86
- FPC-6422: VIS-3008 with Power Supply Included - $111.55
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
(1) VIS-3008: Access Control Black Outdoor IP68 Weatherproof Card Reader and Keypad Standalone No Software Wiegand 26-37 Bits Delay and On/Off Toggle Mode 125KHz EM Cards 2,000 Users
(1) VISCP100: 12V 1000mA Power supply, UL listed.
The 6422 kit has a Visionis 3008 black weather-proof keypad/reader that is standalone, hardwired, and designed for access control plus a power supply. The keypad provides proximity entry for up to 2000 users. This keypad also has a unique feature that gives you more options. This keypad is standalone but it can also work with Wiegand protocol controllers. Keep in mind, this keypad DOES NOT come with software and is standalone. If connected to a controller, the keypad would work based on the controller’s software. The modern design and quality components provide for a great access control solution.
- This Keypad/Reader conforms with the Wiegand 26-37 bit protocol. You can use this in almost all brands of access controllers that comply with the Wiegand protocol.
- This is a hardwire Keypad/Reader, this is not by any means a wireless product and can not be confused with the VIS-8009 or VIS-8010.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
- Card Type: EM/Mifare/HID/CPU
- Working Voltage: DC12V-24V
- Reading Range: 2~6cm (0.79~2.37in.)
- Capacity: 2000 Users
- Protocol: Wiegand 26-37 (input and output)
- Door Opening Time: 0~99s
- Alarm Output Load: ≤20A
- Standby Current: ≤30mA
- Lock Output Load: ≤3A
- Door Relay Time: 0 ~ 99s (adjustable)
- Short-circuit Protection Output Time: ≤100μS
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Dimensions: 111Lx46Wx22H (mm) – 4.37Lx1.82Wx0.87H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office