FPC-6421 Visionis VIS-3008 Access Control Outdoor IP68 Weatherproof Card Reader and Keypad Standalone with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26, No Software, EM Cards, 1000 Users + 10 Pack of Proximity Cards
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3008: Black Outdoor IP68 Weather Proof Card Reader And Keypad Wiegand 26-37 2000 Users - $71.13
- FPC-6421: VIS-3008 with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $78.24
- FPC-6422: VIS-3008 with Power Supply Included - $80.18
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 6421 kit has a Visionis 3008 black weather-proof keypad/reader that is standalone, hardwired, and designed for access control plus 10 proximity cards. The keypad provides proximity entry for up to 1000 users. This keypad also has a unique feature that gives you more options. This keypad is standalone but it can also work with Wiegand protocol controllers. Keep in mind, this keypad DOES NOT come with software and is standalone. If connected to a controller, the keypad would work based on the controller’s software. The modern design and quality components provide for a great access control solution.
- This Keypad/Reader conforms with the Wiegand 26-37 bit protocol. You can use this in almost all brands of access controllers that comply with the Wiegand protocol.
- This is a hardwire Keypad/Reader, this is not by any means a wireless product and can not be confused with the VIS-8009 or VIS-8010.
The VIS-MINI-CNTRL is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
(these products do not include a power supply)
Model No. VIS-3008:
- Card Type: EM
- Working Voltage: DC12V-24V
- Reading Range: 2~5cm (0.79~1.97in.)
- Capacity: 1000 Users
- Protocol: Wiegand 26-37 (input and output)
- Door Opening Time: 0~99s
- Standby Current: ≤30mA
- Lock Output Load: ≤3A
- Door Relay Time: 0 ~ 99s (adjustable)
- Short-circuit Protection Output Time: ≤100μS
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Dimensions: 111Lx46Wx22H (mm) - 4.37Lx1.82Wx0.87H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 - No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office