FPC-6421 Visionis VIS-3008 Access Control Black Outdoor IP66 Weatherproof Card Reader/Keypad Standalone No Software Wiegand 26-37 Bits 125KHz EM Cards 1,000 Users with a 10 Pack of Proximity cards
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3008: Black Outdoor IP66 Weather Proof Card Reader And Keypad Wiegand 26-37 1000 Users - $45.86
- FPC-6421: VIS-3008 with a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $110.86
- FPC-6422: VIS-3008 with Power Supply Included - $111.55
(1) VIS-3008: Access Control Black Outdoor IP66 Weatherproof Card Reader/Keypad Standalone No Software Wiegand 26-37 Bits Delay and On/Off Toggle Mode 125KHz EM Cards 1,000 Users
(10) VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26: Access Control Proximity contactless Smart Entry card 1.8mm thick 26 bit 125khz
The 6421 kit has a Visionis 3008 black weather-proof keypad/reader that is standalone, hardwired, and designed for access control plus 10 proximity cards. The keypad provides proximity entry for up to 1000 users. This keypad also has a unique feature that gives you more options. This keypad is standalone but it can also work with wiegand protocol controllers. Keep in mind, this keypad DOES NOT come with software and is standalone. If connected to a controller, the keypad would work based on the controller’s software. The modern design and quality components provide for a great access control solution.
- This Keypad/Reader conforms with the Wiegand 26-37 bit protocol. You can use this in almost all brands of access controllers that comply with the Wiegand protocol.
- You can only use EM cards with this product. Mifare cards or other type of cards from other brands may not be compatible.
- This is a hardwire Keypad/Reader, this is not by any means a wireless product and can not be confused with the VIS-8009 or VIS-8010.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-3008:
- Color: Black
- User Capacity: 1000 (Common User: 998 – Panic User: 2)
- Operating Voltage: 12~18V DC
- Idle Current: < 35mA
- Proximity Card Reader: EM
- Radio Technology: 125KHz Proximity Card
- Read Range: 2~6 cm (0.78~2.36 in.)
- Wiring Connections: Relay output, exit button, alarm, door contact, Wiegand input, Wiegand output
- Relay: One (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface: Wiegand 26~37bits
- Wiegand Input: 26~37bits
- Wiegand Output: 26~37bits
- PIN Output: 4 bits, 8 bits(ASCII), 10 digits Virtual Number
- Environment: Meets IP66
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°C ~ 140°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0%RH ~ 98%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: 122L x 50W x 21H (mm) – 4.80L x 1.96W x 0.82H (in.)
- Unit Weight: 165g
- Shipping Weight: 260g
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
- Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office