FPC-5668 Visionis VIS-3001 Access Control Weather Proof Reader Standalone No Software 125khz EM Cards Compatible 10,000 User With a 10 pack of Proximity Key tags
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- VIS-3001: Weatherproof Keypad/Reader Standalone - $56.53
- FPC-5665: VIS-3001 With a Pack of 10 Proximity Cards - $65.73
- FPC-5666: VIS-3001 With Power Supply Included - $66.41
(1) VIS-3001: Access Control weather proof Reader Standalone no Software 125khz EM cards compatible 10,000 users
(10) VS-VIS-KEYTAG: Access Control Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, 60-day return policy with no questions asked. 2 Year Warranty. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5668 kit contains a VIS-3001 standard sized outdoor reader used for access control and 10 proximity keytags. A diverse reader in its functionality, you can gain access through two different options. You can use a proximity card and/or use a proximity key tag. This reader will allow up to 10,000 users total between the two options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key card or key tag.
Once someone has passed through either a proximity card or keytag, the locking mechanism will disengage and allow for entrance. The locking mechanism will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the two access options. Through the outdoor keypad, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the locking mechanism engages again.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-3001:
- Operating voltage: DC12±10%
- Card Types: EM 125KHZ
- Static Current: ≤15mA
- Card Read Range: 3-6cm
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Operating Humidity: 0-95%
- Users: 10,000 users
- Card Type: 125KHz EM
- Dimension LengthxWidthxDepth: 103mm×48mm×23mm or 4.05×1.89×0.90 Inches
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office