Visionis VIS-FRIW – Smart Indoor Only Access Control Face Recognition + Time and Attendance + WIFI + TCP/IP With Mini Controller + Wiegand 26 + Desktop Software + Android + Apple App + 2.0 MP Camera
In stockContact an Expert
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
VIS-FRIW Face Recognition Terminal Description
VIS-FRIW series face recognition terminal adopts deep learning algorithm, which helps to recognize the face faster with higher accuracy. It also supports multiple authentication modes: face authentication, etc. When installed on the turnstile, it can be applied in multiple scenarios, such as buildings, enterprises, financial industries, and other important areas.
- This terminal is for INDOOR use only
- 3.97-inch touch screen
- 2 MP wide-angle dual-lens
- Face anti-spoofing
- Deep learning algorithm
- Face recognition distance: 0.3 m to 1.5 m
- 300 face capacity, 1,500 card capacity (when connecting external card reader); 150,000 event capacity, and up to 20,000 captured pictures storage
- Face recognition duration < 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- Transmits card and user data from or to the client software via TCP/IP protocol and saves the data on the client software
- Imports pictures from the USB flash drive to the device or export pictures, events, from the device to the USB flash drive
- Stand-alone operation
- Connects to one external card reader via RS-485 protocol
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed
- Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Thai, Indonesian, and Russian
- Configuration via web browser
* Biometric recognition products are not 100% applicable to anti-spoofing environments. If you require a higher security level, use multiple authentication modes.
- In the VEZCOGO app you will not be able to look at events, you will not be able to add users on the app.
- The VIS-FRIW is 100% Face Recognition only and does not include card reader, keypad nor fingerprint on the physical device.
- VIS-FRIW does not have 2-way audio.
VIS-MINI-CNTRL Mini Controller Description
This keypad comes with the VIS-MINI-CNTRL. This device is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Multi access modes: Card, Card or PIN, Card with PIN and multi Cards/PINs
- Can connect with any reader with Wiegand 26~37 bits output
- Can connect with any keypad reader with 4bits, 8bits (ASCII), or 10bits virtual number output
- Support Master Card function
- Low temperature resistance (-40°C)
- Professional installation is recommended.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
Download VezcoGo Mobile App
Time and Attendance Features
The VIS-FRIW face recognition terminal offers features of TIME AND ATTENDANCE, the main ones are: Generate attendance report with important information like check in, check out, start work, end work, work duration, etc. Manage all your time needs – employee attendance, PTO and scheduling – in one program: VSAXESS Desktop Software.
Android and iPhone App Features
Click the image to open a bigger version
- Live view
- Pause video
- Take a picture
- Take a video
- Full screen
- Remain open
- Open door
- Remain closed
- Events log
Open door via the app
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-FRIW:
- Operating System: Linux
- Screen: 3.97-inch touch screen
- Card Capacity (When Connecting External Card Reader): 1,500
- Event Capacity: 150,000
- Face Capacity: 300
- Face Recognition Distance: 0.3 m to 1.5 m
- Face Recognition Duration: < 0.2 s
- Network Interface: 10/100 Mbps, self-adaptive
- Camera: 2 MP dual-lens camera with wide dynamic range
- Communication: TCP/IP, Wi-Fi
- Interface: USB × 1, electric lock × 1, door contact × 1, tamper × 1, exit button × 1, RS-485 × 1
- Power Supply: 12 V, 1.5 A, 18 W
- Working Humidity: 10 to 90% (no condensing)
- Working Temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to +122 °F)
- Application Environment: Indoor use
- Dimension (W × H × D): 120(W) x 110(L) x 23(H) mm - 4.7(W) x 4.3(L) x 0.9(H) in
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office