Visionis VIS-FRIW – Smart Indoor Only Access Control Face Recognition + Time and Attendance + WIFI + TCP/IP + 300 Faces Desktop Software + Android + Apple App + 2.0 MP Camera
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
VIS-FRIW series face recognition terminal adopts deep learning algorithm, which helps to recognize the face faster with higher accuracy. It also supports multiple authentication modes: face authentication, etc. When installed on the turnstile, it can be applied in multiple scenarios, such as buildings, enterprises, financial industries, and other important areas.
- This terminal is for INDOOR use only
- 3.97-inch touch screen
- 2 MP wide-angle dual-lens
- Face anti-spoofing
- Deep learning algorithm
- Face recognition distance: 0.3 m to 1.5 m
- 300 face capacity, 1,500 card capacity (when connecting external card reader); 150,000 event capacity, and up to 20,000 captured pictures storage
- Face recognition duration < 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- Transmits card and user data from or to the client software via TCP/IP protocol and saves the data on the client software
- Imports pictures from the USB flash drive to the device or export pictures, events, from the device to the USB flash drive
- Stand-alone operation
- Connects to one external card reader via RS-485 protocol
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed
- Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Thai, Indonesian, and Russian
- Configuration via web browser
* Biometric recognition products are not 100% applicable to anti-spoofing environments. If you require a higher security level, use multiple authentication modes.
- In the VEZCOGO app you will not be able to look at events, you will not be able to add users on the app.
- The VIS-FRIW is 100% Face Recognition only and does not include card reader, keypad nor fingerprint on the physical device.
- VIS-FRIW does not have 2-way audio.
Download VezcoGo Mobile App
Time and Attendance Features
The VIS-FRIW face recognition terminal offers features of TIME AND ATTENDANCE, the main ones are: Generate attendance report with important information like check in, check out, start work, end work, work duration, etc. Manage all your time needs – employee attendance, PTO and scheduling – in one program: VSAXESS Desktop Software.
Android and iPhone App Features
Click the image to open a bigger version
- Live view
- Pause video
- Take a picture
- Take a video
- Full screen
- Remain open
- Open door
- Remain closed
- Events log
Open door via the app
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-FRIW:
- Operating System: Linux
- Screen: 3.97-inch touch screen
- Card Capacity (When Connecting External Card Reader): 1,500
- Event Capacity: 150,000
- Face Capacity: 300
- Face Recognition Distance: 0.3 m to 1.5 m
- Face Recognition Duration: < 0.2 s
- Network Interface: 10/100 Mbps, self-adaptive
- Camera: 2 MP dual-lens camera with wide dynamic range
- Communication: TCP/IP, Wi-Fi
- Interface: USB × 1, electric lock × 1, door contact × 1, tamper × 1, exit button × 1, RS-485 × 1
- Power Supply: 12 V, 1.5 A, 18 W
- Working Humidity: 10 to 90% (no condensing)
- Working Temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to +122 °F)
- Application Environment: Indoor use
- Dimension (W × H × D): 120(W) x 110(L) x 23(H) mm – 4.7(W) x 4.3(L) x 0.9(H) in
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office