VS-AXESS-4DLX (Version 1 – DISCONTINUED) – Four Door Access Control Panel Controller Board with Cabinet TCP/IP Wiegand with Software and Power Supply Included 100,000 Cards (Professional Level)
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
CLICK HERE TO FIND THE NEW VERSION 2.0 OF THIS ACCESS CONTROL PANEL
The VS-AXESS-4DLX is a powerful, reliable, and stable access controller for 4 doors. This system can connect up to 4 door magnetic inputs, 4 door switch inputs, and 4 card readers (Wiegand interface). It is designed with the latest structure with TCP/IP and RS485 communication interface. The communication data is encrypted to improve the security of the system. The controller also supports offline operation and is designed with tamper-proof switch. With the deluxe panel, you have a higher user capability of up to 100,000 cards for the system plus an optional battery backup can be connected if you purchase that.
An incredible feature of this system is all the different card types supported. You have normal, disabled, blacklist, patrol, visitor, duress, super card, etc. These can all be monitored and set up with your own custom notifications for each. Speaking of notifications, the panel includes tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm. You can also set up an insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm.
Do you need to add more doors? Not a problem! You can purchase another panel for the necessary number of doors (1 door panel, 2 door panel, 4 door panel) and connect it to your current system. The software will integrate the new doors with your current doors and you are all set.
- Metal box is included.
- 12V 8.5 Amp Power supply included.
- Power cord included.
- Battery backup not included. However, we do include the battery backup cables that are used to hook up to a lead sealed battery backup. Keep in mind that the battery could be integrated with the system but will not fit in the metal box, you would have to install it externally. We do sell the lead sealed batteries, please do a search on “Casil 7Amp battery”.
- Circuit breaker switch included.
- Tamper switch included.
- No cable included for install.
- Software CD is 100% included in this product.
- The software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
For biometric solutions with software, we recommend you use the VIS-3013 as stand-alone and the VIS-3020 with the DLX panels. The VIS-3013 will not integrate with the DLX series.
The VIS-3013 is no compatible with the VIS-3024 or VIS-3015.
Screenshots Examples of the Software
DOWNLOAD VSAXESS SOFTWARE
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VS-AXESS-4DLX:
- 32-bit high-speed processor.
- Supports TCP/IP communication, EHome 5.0, and ISAPI protocol. The communication data is specially encrypted to relieve the concern of privacy leak.
- User-centered design. Supports adding various user types: normal user, visitor, and user in blacklist.
- Supports recognition and storage of card No. with maximum length of 20.
- Supports up to 100,000 cards (including 97,000 non visitor cards and 3,000 visitor cards) and 300,000 card presenting records.
- Supports multi-door interlock function, anti-passback function, multiple authentications function, open door with first card function, super card and super password function, M1 card encryption, online upgrade function and remote control of the doors.
- Supports tampering alarm for the card reader, alarm for door not secured, force opening door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress card and code alarm, blacklist alarm and alarm for illegal card swiping attempts reaching the limit.
- Short circuit attempts alarm and open circuit attempts alarm.
- IP address conflict detection.
- Supports various card types: normal/patrol/duress/super card, etc.
- Cross-controller anti-passback function (For cross-controller anti-passback based on card, wire the card reader with RS-485. For cross-controller anti-passback based on network, make sure the server and device communicate with each other properly. Up to 5000 users' records can be stored in the selected server.) and inner-device anti-passback function.
- Supports RS-485, OSDP, and Wiegand protocol for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26, W34 and is compatible with the third-party card reader with Wiegand interface.
- Various indicators to show different status.
- Supports automatically and manually time synchronization.
- Supports record storage function when the device is offline and insufficient storage space storage alarm function.
- Backup battery design, watchdog design and tamper-proof function.
- Data can be permanently saved after the access controller is powered off.
- Supports I/O linkage and event linkage.
- 500 groups of password under the authentication mode of card or password.
- Supports time zone settings.
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
VSAXESS Software Programming
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.