This PRODUCT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The VISIONIS VIS-7042 is a metal case waterproof infrared no touch button, IP66 waterproof makes it an ideal choice for outdoor use. With our line of No Touch exit button you no longer have to physically push a button to exit. All you have to do is wave your hand and the door will open.
Door release exit buttons are the most common part in access control systems. They are often used in all types of applications such as in offices, banks, gas stations, department stores and much more.
The VISIONIS Request-to Exit Buttons may be connected to the request-to-exit input of any access control device or directly connected to an electromagnetic lock or electric strike device.
- IP66 waterproof
- Zinc-alloy housing
- Output contact: NO/NC/COM
- Sensor distance: 3~10cm (1.18 ~ 3.94in.) – Adjustable
- LED indicators: Red for standby – Green for active
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-7042:
- Operating Voltage: 10~24V DC
- ldle Current: ≤15mA
- Working Current: ≤25mA
- Current Rating: 2A
- Sensor Distance: 3~10cm (1.18 ~ 3.94in.) - Adjustable
- Output: NC, NO, COM
- Infrared Wavelength: 940 nm
- Index of Protection: IP66 (No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust-tight). Protection against powerful water jets.)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0% ~ 95%
- Physical: Zinc-alloy
- Dimension: L105 x W69 x H20mm (L4.14 x W2.72 x H0.79in.)
- Unit Weight: 215gr
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office