Visionis VIS-8000 Digital 7 Day Programmable Timer with 3 Prong Wall Plug In Outlet Socket, Can Be Used for Access Control Home Lights and Others, Program up to 20 Functions on a Daily Basis
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The VIS-8000 digital timer can be used for multiple applications. It can be used to control your access control system as well as household products. You can control your lights, ceiling fans, appliances, etc. This reliable timer is programmable to however you want and is follows your schedule for up to 7 full days.
This product belongs to the Accessories Category
Specifications & Packaging
- Weekly Digital Timer
- Can be used for access control home lights, fans, cell phone chargers, lights, kitchen appliances, electric toothbrushes etc.
- Saves energy; completely cuts power after timer expires
- Rechargeable Battery backup assures you stay on schedule even after a power outage
- With random function, With summer function
- Min. setting time: 1 min. or 1 sec.
- Max. setting time: 7 days
- Plugs directly into the wall
- Power: 125v—60Hz
- Power Source: AC
- Display Style: LCD
- Material: Plastic
- Output: Max 15A 1875W
- Timer: Minimum 1 Second
- Program per Day: 8 or 20 ON/OFF
- Functions: Clock time set, LCD display, Green indicator Light indicate charging (Plug in the socket will always be bright), Red indicator Light indicate energization (timing program is working).
- Product Size: 12.6 x 7.3 x 7.9cm (5 x 2.87 x 3.11 in.)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office