SK-91ERSD Seco-Larm Extended Range RF Antenna For use with SK-910RBQ Single-channel, SK-910RB2Q Two-channel, SK-910R3Q Three-channel and SK-910R4Q Four-channel RF receivers
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This PRODUCT has a 2 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
- For use with these SECO-LARM RF receivers:
- SK-910RBQ – Single-channel receiver
- SK-910RB2Q – Two-channel receiver
- SK-910R3Q – Three-channel receiver
- SK-910R4Q – Four-channel receiver
- Easily plugs into a connector on the receiver’s motherboard – no extra wiring needed
- Includes 9-foot cable
- Double-stick mounting tape included
Specifications & Packaging
- Power Supply: 5VDC ±10%
- Current Consumption: <10.0mA
- Sensitivity: -108dBm
- Frequency: 315MHz
- Bandwidth: ±1.0MHz (-3dB)
- Operating Temperature: -4°~158°F (-20°~70°C)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office