SK-910R3Q 3-Channel Receiver 315mhz 11-24 VAC/DC
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
- Operating Frequency: 315MHz (433.92MHz also available by request)
- Operating Voltage: 11~24V AC/DC
- Operating Distance: Up to 500′ (150m)*
- Operating Temperature: -4º~162º F (-20º~72º C)
- Current Drain: ~12mA@12VDC (standby), 50mA@12VDC per channel activated
- Sensitivity: -87dBm (typical)
- Data Format: PWM
- RF Codes: 18 quintillion, for ENFORCER CODEBUMP remotes. 68 billion, for ENFORCER fixed-code remotes
- Coded Channels: Three
- Number of Stored Transmitter Codes: 15 per channel, 45 per receiver
- Receiver Outputs: Three Form “C” dry relay contacts (NO/NC/COM); rated 10A@24VDC
- Receiver Output Modes: Programmable independent outputs: timed momentary (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 30, 60 sec.), toggle (ON/OFF), latched, continuous
- Case Construction: High-impact ABS plastic
- Size: 55/16″x315/16″x11/8″ (135x100x27.5 mm)
- Weight: 3.5-oz (100g)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest to open the PDF in a new window inside your browser.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office