Visionis FPC-7467 One Door Access Control for In Swinging Door 1200lbs Electromagnetic Lock Kit With Wireless Receiver + Remote + VIS-7030 Exit Button Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-7468: With 140lbs Outswing Door - $50.21
- FPC-7462: With 300lbs Outswing Door - $65.42
- FPC-7463: With 600lbs Outswing Door - $70.63
- FPC-7464: With 1200lbs Outswing Door - $108.04
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 7467 kit is a one door 1200 lbs maglock buzz-in kit for doors that opens in. It is mainly used for customers to remotely unlock their door. This package includes a maglock, bracket, wireless RF receiver, wireless RF remotes, power supply, and exit button. You will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, VIS-8004, which can program up to the 50 remotes and has a range of up to 160 feet. There are three functions on the receiver that will allow you to set the system based on your preference.
The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the lock of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the maglock will unlock temporarily for four seconds to open the door and then re-engage. The second function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock. The last feature is identical to the first one but instead of a four second delay, it is only one second.
The VISML1200LED magnetic door lock provides a strong sense of security with its outstanding holding force and significant features. The maglock is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that the door remains closed and locked. With the VISML1200LED, you have up to 1200 lbs of force protecting the door, which means it would take above 1200 lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry into the door. The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When the light is green, the maglock is unlocked.
This access control system also brings an exit button that will allow you to exit from the inside of the door. Keep in mind that this exit button does not bring a delay meaning that you would have to press the exit button at the same time that you open the door. The Visionis VIS-7030 is a wide white push to exit button that easy to connect and use.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML1200LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 1200 lbs (545 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.2A, 5W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 2.5 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet - (L)266x(W)67x(T)39 mm Armature - (L)185x(W)61x(T)16.5 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-ZL1200:
- L and Z bracket for 1200lbs electromagnetic lock
Model No. VIS-7030:
- Dimensions: 86L*86W*20H mm (33.85*33.85*7.87in.)
- Current Rating: 3A/125-250VAC
- Output Contact: NC/NO/COM Surface
- Operating Temp.: -20°C~+55°C(-4°F~ 131°F)
- Suitable Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.045kg
- Suitable for Door: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100,000 tests
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Data Format: PWM
- Operating Voltage: +12V 24V
- Operating Distance: Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C or 32 - 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Receiver Output: C dry contact (NO/NC/COM)
- Receiver Output Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
- Connectors: 5 screw Terminal (NO, COM, NC + -)
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Certifications: FCC
- Antenna: Wire lead
- Mounting Screws: Comes with two mounting screws
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Wire Harness: Included
- Power supply: Not included (only included in the form of kits.)
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Frequency: 315mhz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 1 button
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Input Current: 0.01A
- Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office