Visionis FPC-9089 One Door Access Control 2,600lbs Electric Drop Bolt With Time Delay Fail Secure + VIS-3025 WIFI Indoor Outdoor Weatherproof Keypad Reader Standalone and Wiegand + Wireless Receiver
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The FPC-9089 kit comes with our VIS-3025 a reliable WiFi keypad for indoor and outdoor use, that can be used as standalone reader or Wiegand connection with an access control panel at a very good price. It can be control via WiFi through the Tuya mobile app*.
This kit is a one door electric dropbolt access control kit. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. The Visionis DP102-FSE-LED is a quality normally open drop bolt lock that provides 2600lbs of reinforcement with LED and time delay. The drop bolt locks into place, giving the protection needed to secure the door. Depending on how you want the lock installed, you will be able to give that “hidden” appearance, similar to the shear lock. When the drop bolt is given power, the bolt extends and locks into place. This firmly secures the door as long as it has power going to it. With the time delay feature, you can set your delay to either 0, 3, or 6 seconds.
This particular drop bolt is fail secure; meaning that in the case of a power outage, the bolt will extract and the door will become locked. This particular kit has two ways of access, wireless remote and keypad. you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 160 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the dropbolt of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the dropbolt will unlock temporarily to open the door.
The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
With the outdoor keypad, the VIS-3025, you can gain access through four different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity key tag or you can use your smartphone with the TUYA mobile app* to open the door via WIFI. This keypad will allow up to 2000 users through either of the four access options.
Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag. On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the bottom. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in. Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, tag, or used the mobile APP, the maglock will disengage and allow for entrance. The lock will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the four access options.
The VIS-7005 exit button will allow those from within the facility to exit when they push the button. Through the outdoor keypad, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the maglock engages again. The popular applications for this kit is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access.
IMPORTANT: *The mobile app only OPENS and CLOSES the door via Wi-Fi. It DOES NOT HAVE reports, events, and other features.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-DP102-FSE-LED:
- Voltage: DC12V – DC24V
- Holding Force: 1200Kg (2600lbs)
- Current: (DC12V): Standby 110mA
- Function: Fail Secure. N/O with power it’s unlock
- Time Delay: 0/3/6 sec; Unlock time delay: 6 sec (If do not push the door after unlocking, again automatically lock)
- Bolt: SUS 304 solid stainless steel
- Size: 175Lx25Wx35H (mm) – 6.89Lx0.98Wx1.38H (in.)
- Product + Packaging Weight: 0.64Kg (1.41 pounds)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C / +50°C (-4°F / 122°F)
- Cycles Tested: 300.000
Model No. VIS-3025:
- Card Type: EM
- Capacity: 2000 users
- Working Voltage: DC12-24V
- Standby Current: ≤30mA
- Reading Range: 2~5cm (0.79~1.97in.)
- Door Opening Time: 0~99s (Adjustable)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
- Ambient Temperature: -45°C~60°C (-49°F~140°F)
- Lock output load: ≤3A
- Dimensions: 114Lx75Wx16H (mm) – 4.49Lx2.95Wx0.63H (in.)
- Range Between Device and WiFi Router: 2 – 5 meters (6.56 – 16.41 feet)
- Waterproof Rate: IP65 (Protected from total dust ingress. Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction.)
Model No. VIS-7005:
- Contact Rating: 3A/12-24V
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Power: 12VDC – 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Panel: 4mm (0.15in.) Thick Aluminium alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for Door: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.065kg
- Dimension Of Plate: 86L × 50W × 25H mm – 3.38L x 1.96W x 0.98H in.
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Distance: Up to 160ft (50m) – The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-70°C or 32°F – 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
- Frequency: 315mhz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 1 button
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Input Current: 0.01A
- Up to 160ft (50m) – The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
Model No. VIS-8006:
- External hard wire Door Bell for Keypad/Reader Access Control
- Dimensions: L87xW62xH23 mm or L3.43xW2.44xH0.90 Inches
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office