FPC-8471 Smart Mobile WIFI Controller Two Doors Access Control, Android + Apple App, Web Browser + Remote Viewing, Out Swinging Door 300lb Maglock, IP66 Card Reader, Panel W/ Software
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
ATTENTION: These access control panels (Version 2.0) are only compatible with access control panels (Version 2.0) and with the Titan VSAxess software. They are not compatible with access control panels (Version 1.0) nor with VSAxess software.
The Wi-Fi Smart controller ZEM-CWI is designed for electric locking devices (Automatic door Openers, Maglocks, Electric strikes, drop bolts, ETC) that can be installed in gates, main doors, side doors and another type of doors, plus other electrical equipment that will be controlled remotely via WIFI that you can see it from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
ZEM-CWI can be controlled via our OpenSEE app.
- You can add unlimited doors and unlimited CWI Devices.
- Remotely Control doors or other electrical equipment via mobile app.
- No monthly fees, Self Monitoring, DIY – Plug and play, No Contracts and No-Hassle
- Be notified in real time by push notifications.
- Create Permission schedules for users and devices.
- Event log and notifications.
- 4 Universal Inputs and Outputs (Open collectors)
- 1 Relay Output for stand alone systems.
- 990 Users who have permission to control.
- Web access: https://m.openseewebapp.zemgosmart.com/
- You may use this webaccess by any browser on your computer. You may use it on a Microsoft computer or Mac, smartphone and tablet.
- You can add Weigand EM card reader or keypads.
- Real time status of your devices.
- Low power consumption.
- You may view this app on a smartphone, Smart Tablet and Normal PC.
- Apple and Google Play app: “Opensee”
- 3 years Warranty
- The range between the router and the CWI Smart Controllers is from 6.6 feet up to 164 feet.
- Attention: The app is only available for IOS 8 or Android 7 or Higher. Will not work with lower versions.
- Only work on a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Frequency. It will not work with a Wi-Fi Frequency of 5GHz.
Real Time Notifications
Add Unlimited Doors
3 Years Warranty
Up to 164 feet from Router
DIY – Plug and Play
No Monthly Fees
No Contracts and No-Hassle
Low Power Consumption
Control Weigand EM Card Reader or Keypad
You can connect to the Wi-Fi Smart Door Controller a Weigand keypad or reader and it can be synced to the OpenSee app, allowing you to receive a notification from the app and create an event log when a user passes a card or enters a PIN in the keypad/reader.
Receive Denied Access Notifications
When a user that doesn’t have permission at all or have schedule restriction to access the system tries to open a door, the OpenSee app will generate a notification stating that a user has denied access.
Mobile and Web Browser app
OpenSee App comes with a configuration wizard that will guide step by step in the initial process of getting to work your Wi-Fi Smart Door Controller. You may view this app on a smartphone, Smart Tablet and Normal PC.
MOBILE & WIZARD SCREENSHOTS
Real Time Push Notifications
The widget allows you to open/close the selected doors from your smartphone’s home screen without having to access the app.
Specifications & Packaging
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 300mA ; 24V / 150mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C ( 32~131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% ( non condensing)
- Weight ( Magnet): 0.6 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet - (L)170x(W)35x(T)21 mm Armature - (L)130x(W)33x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VS-AXESS-2ETL-version2:
- Arm 7 processor, RTOS system, new PCB circuit design
- Advanced access control function, including multi-card, first card, interlock and anti-passback etc.
- Multiple authentication mode, it supports card, password, card + code and fingerprint.
- TCP/IP communication mode, there is 5 SOCKET port.
- Optical coupling isolation protection, more stable
- Record capacity can be extended, it can be 130,000pcs
- Alarm linkage and relay self-defined.
- Access Mode: It supports card, card+ password, card or password, password
- Event Type: Legal card, illegal card, anti-passback, exit button, password, threaten code
- Alarm Event Type: Door-magnet alarm, self-defined alarm, threaten code alarm
- Linkage Function: All event and alarm can linkage any or multiple relay output
- Access Group: 200 group
- Holiday Schedule: 300
- User Capacity: 20000
- Record Capacity: 70000
- Reader Port: 2
- Exit Button Port: 2
- Door-magnet Port: 2
- Lock Output: 2
- Door-magnet Alarm Output: 1
- Self-defined Alarm Output: 1
- Self-defined Alarm Input: 2
- Communication Port: 10/100MTCP/IP, 1 extension RS485 communication port
- Input Protection: Opto-isolator protection
- Output Protection: Varistor Protection
- Extension Function: It supports LED displayer, alarm host and so on
Model No. ZEM-CWI:
- Power supply voltage: 9-28 V DC
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- Universal inputs/outputs: 4, can be set either as input IN with type: NC, NO, EOL=10 kΩ, or output OUT (open collector (OC) 50 mA)
- Output: 1 vnt, relay, 1 A 30 V DC, 0,5 A 125 V AC
- Event transmission protocol: TRK_TCP or TRK_UDP
- Encryption key: 6 symbol encryption key
- Wi-Fi frequency: 2,4 GHz
- Wi-Fi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security mode: WPA, WPA2, WPA mixed
- Network configuration type: DHCP or manual network configuration (using phone or laptop)
- Unsent events memory: Up to 60 events
- Event log memory: Up to 5000 events
- Users who have permission to control: 990
- Operating environment: Temperature from –10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F), relative air humidity – up to 80 % at +20 °C (68 °F)
- Dimensions: 88 x 62 x 26 mm (3.46 x 2.44 x 1.02 Inches)
- Weight: 80 g (0.17 Pounds)
Model No. VIS-3100:
- Color: Black
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Card Type: EM card
- Reading Distance: 7 cm (2.75 in.)
- Output Format: Wiegand 26 bits (26~37 bits available upon request)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Standby Current: < 25mA
- Operating Humidity: 10%~95% RH
- Index of Protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 102L x 48W x 20H (mm) – 4.01L x 1.88W x 0.78H (in.)
Model No. VIS-7013:
- Contact Rating: 12-24V, 3A
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Detection Range: 5-15cm (1.96 - 5.90in.), Adjustable
- Power: 12VDC or 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Time Delay: 0.5~22s
- Panel: 4mm (0.15) Thick Aluminium Alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.105kg
- Dimensions: 115L × 70W × 25H mm - 4.52L x 2.75W x 0.98H in.
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Watch this kit description
ZEM-CWI Smart Mobile WIFI Controller – Sales/Benefit Video
ZEM-CWI Smart Mobile WIFI Controller – Installation Video
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Wiring Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office