Visionis FPC-6164 Two Door Access Control Electric Strike Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable Attendance TCP / IP RS485 Wiegand Controller Box with Power Supply Included Black Outdoor Waterproof Card Reader Computer Based Software Included EM TK4100 Card Compatible 10,000 Users Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
The 6164 kit is a two-door access control system with time and attendance. The kit comes with an outdoor IP66 Wiegand only reader, electric strike plus a two-door network access control TCP/IP controller, proximity cards, and key tags. The controller comes with software that provides time and attendance, real time of who came in and who came out, a reporting system to view all events and a door restriction system.
The controller works with a 32-bit high speed processor and works through TCP/IP network communication. It supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader and supports W26/W34. The system supports various card types such as normal, disabled, blacklist, patrol, visitor, duress, super card, and more. It has a tamper proof alarm for the reader and several alarms for unsecured door, forced entry, door opening, duress, and invalid card attempts. In addition, it supports online and offline operating mode with time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
The Visionis EL104-FSESA is an electric strike lock that is interchangeable between two settings. It can be fail safe normally closed or fail secure normally open. This strike provides 2200lbs of reinforcement. This model can be used on wood, metal, and PVC doors. Whether it is for a simple or advanced access control system, this strike suits multiple security needs and is reliable. The strike is installed within your door frame and used to secure your door for your access purposes. As mentioned, this electric strike is interchangeable between fail safe and fail secure. Fail safe means that in the case of a power outage, the latch will disengage, and the door will become unlocked. Fail secure means that in the case of a power outage, the latch will engage, and the door will become locked.
The reader is a slim Wiegand output proximity reader. It is waterproof and works with IP66. It has Wiegand 26-37 bits output with a default of 26 bits. You can only use EM cards with this product. Mifare cards and other types of cards may not be compatible. It has reading range of 7cm (2.75 in.) and a working temperature ranging from -40F to 140F. The proximity cards and key tags in this kit can be programmed to the reader quickly to use right away. If you need more, you can always order extra cards or tags.
- Comes with Standard USA Size for the electric strike (VIS-EL104-FSESA)
- Includes CD software
- Power supply and power cord included
- Install wires are not included
- This software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-EL104-FSESA:
- Lock Size: 124Lx43Wx35H (mm) 4.88Lx1.69Wx1.37H (in.)
- Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: 1000kg (2200 pounds)
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 220mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Signal Output: Door status Output, NO/NC/COM
- Surface Temperature: Within +20°C (+68°F)
- Suitable Temperature: -10~+55°C (14-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0～90% (non-condensing)
- Face plate Housing: Painted Steel
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Weight: 0.42kg (0.92 pounds)
Model No. VS-AXESS-2ETL:
- 32-bit high-speed processor.
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security.
- Supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/ W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader.
- Massive storage with 10.000 users and 50.000 card swiping records.
- Supports first card function, super card and super password function, online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors.
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/blacklist/patrol/visitor/duress/ super card, etc.
- Supports tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm, case in alarm and restore, insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm.
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits.
- Supports online and offline operating mode.
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off.
- Client supports attendance function.
- High/low temperature resistant design -20°C to +65°C (-4°F~+149°F)
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
Model No. VIS-3100:
- Color: Black
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Card Type: EM card
- Reading Distance: 7 cm (2.75 in.)
- Output Format: Wiegand 26 bits (26~37 bits available upon request)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Standby Current: < 25mA
- Operating Humidity: 10%~95% RH
- Index of Protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 102L x 48W x 20H (mm) – 4.01L x 1.88W x 0.78H (in.)
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office