FPC-5868 Black Two Door Access Control Time Attendance OutSwing Door 300lbs MagLock, WIFI Indoor/Outdoor Biometric Fingerprint Reader, Software Included, 3000 Users, Wireless Receiver, PIR Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-5868: Black 300lbs Outswing Kit - $627.13
- FPC-5869: Black 300lbs Inswing Kit - $649.52
- FPC-5870: Black 600lbs Outswing Kit - $655.79
- FPC-5871: 600lbs Inswing Kit - $636.75
- FPC-5872: Black 1200lbs Outswing Kit - $705.51
- FPC-5873: Black 1200lbs Inswing Kit - $739.78
(2) 12V 1.7Amps Power supply
The 5868 kit is a two door access control system with time and attendance for out swinging doors. The kit comes with a lock, time/attendance reader/keypad, request to exit motion sensor, no-touch exit button for each door plus a doorbell siren, wireless RF receiver, wireless remotes, proximity cards and key tags. The electromagnetic lock (commonly referred to as a “maglock”) is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that the door remains closed and locked. With the VISML300LED, you have up to 300lbs of force protecting the door, which means it would take above 300lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry. The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When the light is green, the maglock is unlocked.
The time and attendance reader/keypad (VIS-3013) works through wired and Wi-Fi networks. You can also connect to RS-485. It has up to 3,000 users and a 100,000-event record log. Fingerprint recognition is fast and accurate within just a couple seconds. You can configure different authentications for different situations, making your system unique. The unit has a standard wiegand 26/34 protocol for output and input. The waterproof capability allows it to endure the outside and continue its normal functions with no issues.
The no touch request to exit button (VIS-7013) is for indoor use. With just the wave of your hand, the sensor will unlock the door. This exit button also has a release that can be programmed between 0.5-22 seconds. The LED light on the button helps you recognize when it is on standby (blue), sensation (green), or off. It has an adjustable range of 5-15cm (1.96 – 5.90in.) so you can pick your distance of detection.
The Visionis RF receiver (VIS-8004) works through an RF frequency that can be used to control electrical devices. Once the receiver is wired, you program the wireless remote(s) (VIS-8005) within a few seconds and you’re all set. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the lock of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the lock will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option, you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
The proximity cards and key tags in this kit can be programmed to the reader quickly to use right away. If you need more, you can always order extra cards or tags. The request to exit PIR included in the kit allows for the door to unlock when it senses motion within 2.4m.
- Includes software
- Power supply included
- Cable and wire not included
- No controller box is needed just connect your terminal to your LAN connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- This device also has a feature that you can add a wiegand reader that you can use for Exit. You can use this type of reader instead of an exit button or in addition to an exit button. This reader is sold separately.
- This software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML300LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 300mA ; 24V / 150mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C ( 32~131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% ( non condensing)
- Weight ( Magnet): 0.6 kg (±1%)
Magnet – (L)170x(W)35x(T)21 mm
Armature – (L)130x(W)33x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-3013:
- Integrated management of access control and the attendance.
- 2.4-inch LCD screen to display the time, the date and swiping/fingerprint authentication results.
- Transmission modes of wired network (TCP/IP) and wireless network.
- Max. 3000 users, Max. 3000 fingerprints, Max. 100,000 event records.
- Person information structure changes from “based on card” to “based on person ID”.
- Support EHOME 4.0 and 5.0, can be configured in local interface or client software.
- Stand-alone operation: locally adds person, card and fingerprints information.
- Generates the attendance report automatically.
- EM card reading.
- Secure door control unit accessing via RS-485 connection.
- Supports fingerprint card reader (VIS-3020) accessing.
- Up to 32 normal shifts, up to 32 man-hour shifts, and up to 32 attendance holiday schedules can be configured.
- Tampering detection, unlocking overtime alarm, invalid card swiping over times alarm, duress card alarm, and so on.
- Multiple languages and voice prompts: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Italian, Arabic, Thai.
- Check the device running status via the Watchdog. When exception status occurs, the system will reboot automatically.
- Supports transmitting data via Wi-Fi.
- Support adding to VezcoGo App* for door control and device log checking. VezcoGo App function, only VIS-3013 those have verification code on the label can support mobile app. (The devices with verification code is manufactured after around 2019. August, please refer to device’s label for correct information).
- *The VezcoGo app functions are:
1. Show door status: Support remote door open/door close via input password (password is configured when you add it to VezcoGo).
2. Support search logs of door event, door open, door close, alarm, illegal card, etc.
Here the logs refer to access control logs, the attendance data still needs to be checked via VSAXESS.
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Distance: Up to 150 Feet (45M)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-70°C or 32°F – 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8008 and VIS-8005
- RF channels: Two
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
Model No. VIS-8008:
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 2 buttons
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Compatible Receiver: VIS-8007
- Input Current: 0.01A
Model No. VIS-8006:
- External hard wire Door Bell for Keypad/Reader Access Control
- Dimensions: L87xW62xH23 mm or L3.43xW2.44xH0.90 Inches
- Contact Rating: 12VDC
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Detection Range: 5-15cm (1.96 – 5.90in.)
- Power: 12VDC or 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Time Delay: 0.5~22s
- Panel: 4mm (0.15) Thick Aluminium Alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.105kg
- Dimensions: 115L × 70W × 25H mm – 4.52L x 2.75W x 0.98H in.
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. AL-OD22:
- Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC or VAC
- Supply Current: 18-30mA@12-24VDC,45-80mA@12-24VAC
- Relay Output: 2C Contact(N.C/N.O), 24VDC 1A Max.
- Detection Type: Passive infrared
- Relay Hold Time: 0.5-64 seconds
- LED Indication: Red
- Operating Temp: -14° F to 131° F(-10° Cto55°C)
- Weight: 0. 4Ib (0. 18kg)
- Range Coverage: 12×5 ft at 7ft high,30×12 ft at 15 ft high(Adjustment)
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 6.53″Wx1. 57″Hx1. 53″0 ( 166x40x39mm)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office