FPC-8186 2 Door Professional Access Control Electric Strike Fail Safe Fail Secure TCP/IP Wiegand Controller Box, Outdoor Weatherproof Digital Touch Keypad/Reader, Software, 100,000 User, with PIR Kit
Out of stockContact an Expert
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
- Includes CD software
- Power supply and power cord included
- Install wires are not included
- This software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-EL104-FSESA:
- Lock Size: 124Lx43Wx35H (mm) 4.88Lx1.69Wx1.37H (in.)
- Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: 1000kg (2200 pounds)
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 220mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Signal Output: Door status Output, NO/NC/COM
- Surface Temperature: Within +20°C (+68°F)
- Suitable Temperature: -10~+55°C (14-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0～90% (non-condensing)
- Face plate Housing: Painted Steel
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Weight: 0.42kg (0.92 pounds)
Model No. VS-AXESS-2DLX:
- 32-bit high-speed processor.
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security.
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits.
- Massive storage with 100,000 (can be expended to 200,000) users and 300,000 (can be expended to 600,000) access control events.
- Supports multi-door interlocking function, anti-passback function, multi-card function, first card function, super card and super password function.
- Online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors.
- Supports alarm event upload (including tamper-proof alarm, unsecured door alarm, forced entry alarm, delayed door alarm, duress card and code alarm, blacklist alarm and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm).
- Short circuit attempts alarm and open circuit attempts alarm.
- Supports zone alarm input.
- Supports RS485 interface and Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader with Wiegand interface.
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/ blacklist/ patrol/ guest/ duress/ super card, etc..
- Various indicators to show different device status;
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
- Supports standby battery.
- Watchdog for device running status detection.
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off.
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Idle current: ≤25mA
- Card Reading Distance: 2 – 3 cm (0.78 – 1.18 in.)
- Card Frequency: 125KHz for EM and HID // 13.56MHz for Mifare
- Card Transmission Format: Wiegand26
- Keypad Transmission Format: 4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ~ 55°C (-49°F ~ 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Product Size: 133Lx59Wx21H (mm) – 5.23Lx2.32Wx0.82H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
- If you have a phone with NFC built-in, you can use it as a card (It’s not an additional app. Not compatible with iOS).
Model No. AL-OD22:
- Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC or VAC
- Supply Current: 18-30mA@12-24VDC,45-80mA@12-24VAC
- Relay Output: 2C Contact(N.C/N.O), 24VDC 1A Max.
- Detection Type: Passive infrared
- Relay Hold Time: 0.5-64 seconds
- LED Indication: Red
- Operating Temp: -14° F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Weight: 0. 4Ib (0. 18kg)
- Range Coverage: 12×5 ft at 7ft high, 30×12 ft at 15 ft high(Adjustment)
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 6.53″Wx1. 57″Hx1. 53″0 (166x40x39mm)
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Access Control Panel Main Features
Wiring Video for Kit with Software
Real Estate Office