Visionis FPC-6552 Four Door Access Control TCP/IP Wiegand for In Swing Door Electric 600lbs MagLock Controller Box, Power Supply Included, Indoor/Outdoor Card Reader, Software Included EM TK4100 Card Compatible 10,000 Users Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-6203: Black 300lbs Outswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $413.89
- FPC-6205: Black 600lbs Outswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $510.57
- FPC-6207: Black 1200lbs Outswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $651.17
- FPC-6549: White 300lbs Outswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $485.13
- FPC-6551: White 600lbs Outswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $510.57
- FPC-6553: White 1200lbs Outswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $653.78
- FPC-6204: Black 300lbs Inswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $532.40
- FPC-6206: Black 600lbs Inswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $519.41
- FPC-6208: Black 1200lbs Inswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $726.82
- FPC-6550: White 300lbs Inswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $537.78
- FPC-6552: White 600lbs Inswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $525.30
- FPC-6554: White 1200lbs Inswing 4 Door Access Controller Kit - $654.14
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 6552 kit is a four-door access control system with time and attendance. The kit comes with an outdoor IP66 Wiegand only reader, maglock, bracket, and a no-touch exit button for each door plus a four-door network access control TCP/IP controller, doorbell siren, proximity cards, and key tags. The controller comes with software that provides time and attendance, real time of who came in and who came out, a reporting system to view all events and a door restriction system.
The controller works with a 32-bit high speed processor and works through TCP/IP network communication. It supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader and supports W26/W34. The system supports various card types such as normal, disabled, blacklist, patrol, visitor, duress, super card, and more. It has a tamper proof alarm for the reader and several alarms for unsecured door, forced entry, door opening, duress, and invalid card attempts. In addition, it supports online and offline operating mode with time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
The electromagnetic lock (commonly referred to as a “maglock”) is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that the door remains closed and locked. With the VISML600LED, you have up to 600lbs of force protecting the door, which means it would take above 600lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry. The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When the light is green, the maglock is unlocked.
The reader is a slim Wiegand output proximity reader. It is waterproof and works with IP66. It has Wiegand 26-37 bits output with a default of 26 bits. You can only use EM cards with this product. Mifare cards and other types of cards may not be compatible. It has reading range of 7cm (2.75 in.) and a working temperature ranging from -40F to 140F. The proximity cards and key tags in this kit can be programmed to the reader quickly to use right away. If you need more, you can always order extra cards or tags.
The no touch request to exit button (VIS-7013) is for indoor use. With just the wave of your hand, the sensor will unlock the door. This exit button also has a release that can be programmed between 0.5-22 seconds. The LED light on the button helps you recognize when it is on standby (blue), sensation (green), or off. It has an adjustable range of 5-15cm (1.96 – 5.90in.) so you can pick your distance of detection.
- Includes CD software
- Power supply and power cord included
- Install wires are not included
- This software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML600LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.5A, 10W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 1.1 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet – (L)250x(W)42x(T)25 mm Armature – (L)180x(W)38x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VS-AXESS-4ETL:
- 32-bit high-speed processor
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security
- Supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/ W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader
- Massive storage with 10.000 users and 50.000 card swiping records
- Supports first card function, super card and super password function, online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/blacklist/patrol/visitor/duress/ super card, etc.
- Supports tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm, case in alarm and restore, insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits
- Supports online and offline operating mode
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method
- Watchdog for device running status detection
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off
- Client supports attendance function
- High/low temperature resistant design -20°C to +65°C (-4°F~+149°F)
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
Model No. VIS-3101:
- Color: White
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Card Type: EM card
- Reading Distance: 7 cm (2.75 in.)
- Output Format: Wiegand 26 bits (26~37 bits available upon request)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Standby Current: < 25mA
- Operating Humidity: 10%~95% RH
- Index of Protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 102L x 48W x 20H (mm) – 4.01L x 1.88W x 0.78H (in.)
- Contact Rating: 12VDC
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Detection Range: 5-15cm (1.96 – 5.90in.)
- Power: 12VDC or 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Time Delay: 0.5~22s
- Panel: 4mm (0.15) Thick Aluminium Alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.105kg
- Dimensions: 115L × 70W × 25H mm – 4.52L x 2.75W x 0.98H in.
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Access Control Panel Main Features
Wiring Video for Kit with Software
Wiring Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office