FPC-6510 Two Doors Access Control Electric Strike Fail Safe And Fail Secure Adjustable Attendance TCP/IP RS485 Wiegand Controller Box + White Waterproof Card Reader + Software + 20,000 Users
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 6510 kit is a two-door access control system with time and attendance. The kit comes with an outdoor IP66 Wiegand only reader, electric strike plus a two-door network access control TCP/IP controller, proximity cards, and key tags. The controller comes with software that provides time and attendance, real time of who came in and who came out, a reporting system to view all events and a door restriction system.
The controller works through TCP/IP network communication. It supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader and supports W26/W34. The system supports various card types such as normal, disabled, blacklist, patrol, visitor, duress, super card, and more. It has a tamper proof alarm for the reader and several alarms for unsecured door, forced entry, door opening, duress, and invalid card attempts. In addition, it supports online and offline operating mode with time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
The Visionis EL104-FSESA is an electric strike lock that is interchangeable between two settings. It can be fail safe normally closed or fail secure normally open. This strike provides 2200lbs of reinforcement. This model can be used on wood, metal, and PVC doors. Whether it is for a simple or advanced access control system, this strike suits multiple security needs and is reliable. The strike is installed within your door frame and used to secure your door for your access purposes. As mentioned, this electric strike is interchangeable between fail safe and fail secure. Fail safe means that in the case of a power outage, the latch will disengage, and the door will become unlocked. Fail secure means that in the case of a power outage, the latch will engage, and the door will become locked.
The reader is a slim Wiegand output proximity reader. It is waterproof and works with IP66. It has Wiegand 26-37 bits output with a default of 26 bits. You can only use EM cards with this product. Mifare cards and other types of cards may not be compatible. It has reading range of 7cm (2.75 in.) and a working temperature ranging from -40F to 140F. The proximity cards and key tags in this kit can be programmed to the reader quickly to use right away. If you need more, you can always order extra cards or tags.
- IMPORTANT: These access control panels (Version 2.0) are only compatible with access control panels (Version 2.0) and with the Titan VSAxess software. They are not compatible with access control panels (Version 1.0) nor with VSAxess software.
- Comes with Standard USA Size for the electric strike (VIS-EL104-FSESA)
- Includes CD software
- Power supply and power cord included
- Install wires are not included
- This software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-EL104-FSESA:
- Lock Size: 124.6Lx32.3H (mm) - 4.90Lx1.27H (in.)
- Holding Strength: 350kg (770 pounds)
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: 12VDC - 280mA // 24VDC - 140mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Cycles Tested: 300.000
- Operating Temperature: -15°C / +40°C (5°F / 104°F)
- Product + Packaging Weight: 0.50kg (1.10 pounds)
Model No. VIS-3101:
- Color: White
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Card Type: EM card
- Reading Distance: 7 cm (2.75 in.)
- Output Format: Wiegand 26 bits (26~37 bits available upon request)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Standby Current: < 25mA
- Operating Humidity: 10%~95% RH
- Index of Protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 102L x 48W x 20H (mm) – 4.01L x 1.88W x 0.78H (in.)
Model No. VS-AXESS-2ETL-version2:
- Arm 7 processor, RTOS system, new PCB circuit design
- Advanced access control function, including multi-card, first card, interlock and anti-passback etc.
- Multiple authentication mode, it supports card, password, card + code and fingerprint.
- TCP/IP communication mode, there is 5 SOCKET port.
- Optical coupling isolation protection, more stable
- Record capacity can be extended, it can be 130,000pcs
- Alarm linkage and relay self-defined.
- Access Mode: It supports card, card+ password, card or password, password
- Event Type: Legal card, illegal card, anti-passback, exit button, password, threaten code
- Alarm Event Type: Door-magnet alarm, self-defined alarm, threaten code alarm
- Linkage Function: All event and alarm can linkage any or multiple relay output
- Access Group: 200 group
- Holiday Schedule: 300
- User Capacity: 20000
- Record Capacity: 70000
- Reader Port: 2
- Exit Button Port: 2
- Door-magnet Port: 2
- Lock Output: 2
- Door-magnet Alarm Output: 1
- Self-defined Alarm Output: 1
- Self-defined Alarm Input: 2
- Communication Port: 10/100MTCP/IP, 1 extension RS485 communication port
- Input Protection: Opto-isolator protection
- Output Protection: Varistor Protection
- Extension Function: It supports LED displayer, alarm host and so on
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office