FPC-7832 Two Doors Access Control Electric Strike Fail Safe Fail Secure Time Attendance TCP/IP Wiegand Controller Box, Power Sup., Indoor + Outdoor Fingerprint/Card Reader, Software, 10000 User Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-EL104-FSESA:
- Lock Size: 124.6Lx32.3H (mm) – 4.90Lx1.27H (in.)
- Holding Strength: 350kg (770 pounds)
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: 12VDC – 280mA // 24VDC – 140mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Cycles Tested: 300.000
- Operating Temperature: -15°C / +40°C (5°F / 104°F)
- Product + Packaging Weight: 0.50kg (1.10 pounds)
- User Capacity: 10,000 card users and 600 fingerprint users
- Operation Voltage: DC 12-24V
- Standby Current: ≤ 35mA
- Operating Current: ≤100mA
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Electric Lock Signal Relay Contact Current: ≤1A
- Alarm Signal MOS Tube Output: ≤1A
- Unlocking Time: 0~300s adjustable
- Product Size: 110Lx45Wx20H (mm) – 4.33Lx1.77Wx0.78H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
Model No. VS-AXESS-2ETL:
- 32-bit high-speed processor.
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security.
- Supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/ W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader.
- Massive storage with 10.000 users and 50.000 card swiping records.
- Supports first card function, super card and super password function, online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors.
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/blacklist/patrol/visitor/duress/ super card, etc.
- Supports tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm, case in alarm and restore, insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm.
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits.
- Supports online and offline operating mode.
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off.
- Client supports attendance function.
- High/low temperature resistant design -20°C to +65°C (-4°F~+149°F)
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity Contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Access Control Panel Main Feactures
Real Estate Office