Visionis FPC-7479 One Door Access Control Electric Strike Fail Safe + Fail Secure Adjustable TCP/IP Wiegand Controller Box + Power Supply + Black Outdoor Card Reader Software Included 10,000 User Kit
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
(1) VIS-3100: Access Control Black Outdoor IP66 Card Reader Only Compatible with Wiegand 26 Bit
(1) VIS-EL104-FSESA: 2200lbs USA Standard Electric Door Strike for Wood and Metal Doors 12V Fail Safe Normally Closed and Fail Secure Normally Open Adjustable
(1) VS-AXESS-1ETL: One Door Network Access Control Panel Controller Board With Cabinet TCP IP Wiegand
(5) VS-VIS-KEYTAG: Access Control Proximity Contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
The 7479 kit is a one door electric strike access control kit with software. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. The package includes an electric strike, Wiegand only reader, one door access control software panel, and keytags. With this kit, you will be able to, you’ll be able to control access to your area while reviewing time and attendance records.
The VS-AXESS-1ETL is a powerful, reliable, and stable access controller for 1 door. This system can connect up to 1 door magnetic input, 1 door switch input, and 2 card readers (Wiegand interface). The uplink and downlink adopt TCP/IP while Wiegand communicates respectively. Its signal is processed with special encryption and can be run offline. Anti-tampering function is also supported. You have the capability of up to 10,000 users for the system as well.
The Visionis 3100 is a black weather-proof reader that is hardwired and ONLY for use with a Wiegand controller system. The readers users are determined by the controller that is being used. This IP66 card reader works specifically with Wiegand 26 bit. The reader is designed for easy operation and high reliability for your access control system. It is built to withstand extreme temperatures, which allows it to work both indoor and outdoor.
The Visionis EL104-FSESA is an electric strike lock that is interchangeable between two settings. It can be fail-safe normally closed or fail secure normally open. This strike provides 2200 lbs of reinforcement. This model can be used on wood, metal, and PVC doors. Whether it is for a simple or advanced access control system, this strike suits multiple security needs and is reliable. The strike is installed within your door frame and used to secure your door for your access purposes.
- Includes CD software
- Power supply and power cord included
- Install wires are not included
- This software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
This kit has a 3-year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
- Color: Black
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Card Type: EM card
- Reading Distance: 7 cm (2.75 in.)
- Output Format: Wiegand 26 bits (26~37 bits available upon request)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Standby Current: < 25mA
- Operating Humidity: 10%~95% RH
- Index of Protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 102L x 48W x 20H (mm) – 4.01L x 1.88W x 0.78H (in.)
Model No. VIS-EL104-FSESA:
- Lock Size: 124Lx43Wx35H (mm) 4.88Lx1.69Wx1.37H (in.)
- Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: 1000kg (2200 pounds)
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 220mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Signal Output: Door status Output, NO/NC/COM
- Surface Temperature: Within +20°C (+68°F)
- Suitable Temperature: -10~+55°C (14-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0～90% (non-condensing)
- Face plate Housing: Painted Steel
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Weight: 0.42kg (0.92 pounds)
- 32-bit high-speed processor.
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security.
- Supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/ W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader.
- Massive storage with 10.000 users and 50.000 card swiping records.
- Supports first card function, super card and super password function, online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors.
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/blacklist/patrol/visitor/duress/ super card, etc.
- Supports tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm, case in alarm and restore, insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm.
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits.
- Supports online and offline operating mode.
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
- Watchdog for device running status detection.
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off.
- Client supports attendance function.
- High/low temperature resistant design -20°C to +65°C (-4°F~+149°F)
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
- Proximity Contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office