Visionis FPC-6943 Four Door Professional Access Control for Out Swing Door Electric 300lbs Time Attendance TCP / IP RS485 Wiegand Controller Box with Power Supply Included Black Outdoor Biometric Fingerprint Reader Computer Based Software Included EM TK4100 Card Compatible 100,000 User with PIR Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
The 6943 kit is a four-door access control system with time and attendance for doors that swing out. The kit comes with an outdoor IP65 fingerprint combination reader, maglock, request to exit PIR, and a no-touch exit button for each door plus a two-door network access control TCP/IP deluxe controller, proximity cards, and proximity key tags. The controller come with software that provides time and attendance, real time of who came in and who came out, a reporting system to view all events and a door restriction system.
With the deluxe panel, you have a higher user capability of up to 100,000 users for the system plus an optional battery backup can be connected if you purchase that. An incredible feature of this system is all the different card types supported. You have normal, disabled, blacklist, patrol, visitor, duress, super card, etc. These can all be monitored and set up with your own custom notifications for each. Speaking of notifications, the panel includes tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm. You can also set up an insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm.
The fingerprint reader is built as a high-performance product, with a 32-bit high-speed processor. It communicates with the deluxe access controller via the RS-485 protocol only. It cannot work via Wiegand or Standalone. And a built-in tamper-proof module helps to protect card reader from malicious damage. The protective level is IP65, which is suited for outdoor installation. This reader is built to take fingerprint, proximity card, and proximity key tag. The proximity cards and key tags in this kit can be programmed to the reader quickly to use right away. This unit only works on the deluxe panels; it is not compatible with any entry level panels.
The electromagnetic lock (commonly referred to as a “maglock”) is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that the door remains closed and locked. With the VISML300LED, you have up to 300lbs of force protecting the door, which means it would take above 300lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry. The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When the light is green, the maglock is unlocked.
The no touch request to exit button (VIS-7013) is for indoor use. With just the wave of your hand, the sensor will unlock the door. This exit button also has a release that can be programmed between 0-25 seconds. The LED light on the button helps you recognize when it is on standby (red), sensation (green), or off. It has an adjustable range of 4-10 cm, so you can pick your distance of detection.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
- The VIS-3020 Fingerprint and card reader only works with our Deluxe panels: VS-AXESS-2DLX and VS-AXESS-4DLX.
Not compatible what so ever with our Entry level panels VS-AXESS-2ETL and VS-AXESS-4ETL.
- Fingerprints can only be registered using a VIS-3016 or VIS-3013.
- Can only be used via RS485 connection not Wiegand.
- Can not be used as a standalone application must be connected to our Visionis Deluxe control panels.
- Red led light constantly on for more visibility at night.
- Only Em T1400 Cards and key tags are compatible with this product. Model Number that are compatible: VIS-APROXCARD/26TH and VIS-AKEYTAG.
- It is outdoor rated IP65.
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML300LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 300mA ; 24V / 150mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C ( 32~131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% ( non condensing)
- Weight ( Magnet): 0.6 kg (±1%)
Magnet – (L)170x(W)35x(T)21 mm
Armature – (L)130x(W)33x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-3020:
- Processor: 32 Bit High-performance Processor
- FP Capacity: 9500
- Reading Mode: EM Card
- Communication Mode: RS-485
- Transmission Rate: 19200bps-N-8-1
- FAR: ≤0.001%
- FRR: ≤0.01%
- Comparison Mode: 1:1/1:N
- Comparison Time: 1:1≤1s; 1:1000≤1s
- LED Indicator: Power/Communication
- Prompt: Buzzer
- Alarm Tampering: Alarm *1
- Induction Distance: ≤100mm (≤3.94″)
- Power Supply: DC 12V±10%
- Working Temperature: -40°C to + 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Working Humidity: 10% to 90% (No Condensing)
- Dimension: 62mm × 132mm × 44mm (2.44″ × 5.20″ × 1.73″)
- Protection Level: IP65
- Mounting Method: Surface Mounting
Model No. VS-AXESS-4DLX:
- 32-bit high-speed processor.
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security.
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits.
Massive storage with 100,000 (can be expended to 200,000) users and 300,000 (can be expended to 600,000) access control events.
- Supports multi-door interlocking function, anti-passback function, multi-card function, first card function, super card and super password function.
- Online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors.
- Supports alarm event upload (including tamper-proof alarm, unsecured door alarm, forced entry alarm, delayed door alarm, duress
- card and code alarm, blacklist alarm and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm).
- Short circuit attempts alarm and open circuit attempts alarm.
- Supports zone alarm input.
- Supports RS485 interface and Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader with Wiegand interface.
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/ blacklist/ patrol/ guest/ duress/ super card, etc..
- Various indicators to show different device status;
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
- Supports standby battery.
- Watchdog for device running status detection.
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off.
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
Model No. VIS-7013:
- Dimensions: 114Lx70Wx25.7H (mm) – 4.49Lx2.75Wx1.01H (in.)
- Input: DC12V
- Contact Rating: 1A@30VDC, 0.5A@125VAC
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 tested
- Suitable for: Door Hollow Door
- Operating temp.: -20°C～+55°C (14-131°F)
- Suitable Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Detection range: 4-10cm (Adjustable)
- Time delay: 0.5~25s (Adjustable)
- LED Indicator: White LED indicator: Power OFF
Red LED indicator: Power ON (standby)
Green LED indicator: Power ON (sensation)
- Weight: 0.2kg (0.44 pounds)
Model No. AL-OD22:
- Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC or VAC
- Supply Current: 18-30mA@12-24VDC,45-80mA@12-24VAC
- Relay Output: 2C Contact(N.C/N.O), 24VDC 1A Max.
- Detection Type: Passive infrared
- Relay Hold Time: 0.5-64 seconds
- LED Indication: Red
- Operating Temp: -14° F to 131° F(-10° Cto55°C)
- Weight: 0. 4Ib (0. 18kg)
- Range Coverage: 12×5 ft at 7ft high,30×12 ft at 15 ft high(Adjustment)
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 6.53″Wx1. 57″Hx1. 53″0 ( 166x40x39mm)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office