Visionis FPC-6811 One Door Access Control In Swinging Door 1200lbs Maglock with VIS-3015 Indoor and Outdoor Weather Proof Fingerprint Reader Standalone No Software 1000 Users Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-6806: 300 lbs Outswing with Fingerprint Standalone Reader - $186.15
- FPC-6808: 600 lbs Outswing with Fingerprint Standalone Reader - $224.44
- FPC-6810: 1200 lbs Outswing with Fingerprint Standalone Reader - $236.11
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 6811 kit is a one door 1200lbs Maglock Access Control Kit for doors that open in. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. This kit comes with a fingerprint reader, magnetic lock, bracket, exit button, power supply, and a 50ft wire to start installation. With the outdoor fingerprint reader, the VIS-3014, you can gain access through fingerprint recognition. This reader will allow up to 1000 users and adding/deleting users is quick and simple.
Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID corresponding to their fingerprint. Through the miniature remote, you can add and delete users. Once someone has entered a programmed fingerprint, the locking mechanism will disengage and allow for entrance. The locking mechanism will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the programmed fingerprints. Your system is secured with the beneficial anti tamper alarm function as well.
The VISML1200LED magnetic door lock provides a strong sense of security with its outstanding holding force and significant features. The maglock is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that the door remains closed and locked. With the VISML1200LED, you have up to 1200lbs of force protecting the door, which means it would take above 1200lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry into the door. The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When the light is green, the maglock is unlocked.
The Visionis 7005 is an ultra thin push to exit button. With the black plate and unique LED design, it gives the exit button that much more of a presence and professional look. This exit button is for indoor use.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML1200LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 1200 lbs (545 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.2A, 5W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 2.5 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet – (L)266x(W)67x(T)39 mm Armature – (L)185x(W)61x(T)16.5 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-7005:
- Innovative LED Design
- 2.5mm or 0.1 Inches ultra-thin, an ideal choice for door access control for office building, households, etc.
- Long Mechanical Life, exceed 1 million times
- Simple installation
Model No. VIS-3015:
- Input Voltage: DC12~24V
- Idle Current: ≤10mA
- Active Current: ≤80mA
- Resolution: 450 DPI
- Fingerprint Press Time: <1S
- Fingerprint Identification Time: <1S
- FAR: <0.0000256%
- FRR: <0.0198%
- Output Format: Wiegand26
- Dimensions: 120mmx72mmx25mm (4.72in. x 2.83in. x 0.98in.)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 50°C (-4°F ~ 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 20~95% (non-condensing)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office