Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-6377: Black 300lbs Outswinging Door Kit - $275.78
- FPC-6379: Black 600lbs Outswinging Door Kit - $291.61
- FPC-6381: Black 1200lbs Outswinging Door Kit - $319.39
- FPC-6383: White 300lbs Outswinging Door Kit - $275.78
- FPC-6385: White 600lbs Outswinging Door Kit - $291.61
- FPC-6387: White 1200lbs Outswinging Door Kit - $319.39
- FPC-6378: Black 300lbs Inswinging Door Kit - $291.41
- FPC-6380: Black 600lbs Inswinging Door Kit - $308.32
- FPC-6382: Black 1200lbs Inswinging Door Kit - $342.58
- FPC-6384: White 300lbs Inswinging Door Kit - $291.41
- FPC-6386: White 600lbs Inswinging Door Kit - $308.32
- FPC-6388: White 1200lbs Inswinging Door Kit - $324.58
(1) VIS-3200: 2.4GHz Indoor Black Wireless Exit Button Receiver Keypad Access Control 500 Users Range of 50 Feet Delay and On/Off Toggle Mode Battery Operated Standalone No Software
The 6381 kit is a wireless one door 1200lbs maglock access control kit for doors that opens out. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. Besides the wiring of the lock to the receiver, the entire system is wireless! Simply program and you’re ready to go. The VIS-3200 wireless keypad can program up to 500 pin/card users, with pins ranging from 4 to 8 digits. The keypad and exit button are used as complete wireless transmitters. The black mini box is used as the receiver. Keep in mind that if you use any type of Electrical lock, you must HARD WIRE it to the receiver. The wireless keypad uses 3 Units of AAA batteries and they are NOT INCLUDED.
The Wireless Exit Button uses 1 unit of a CR2032 battery (similar to a watch battery), THE BATTERY IS INCLUDED FOR THE EXIT BUTTON. The keypad also has a 50ft delay and an on/off toggle mode. This system is completely standalone and has no software. It is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag. The request to exit PIR included in the kit allows for the door to unlock when it senses motion within 2.4m.
- The Keypad and Exit Button are used as complete wireless transmitters. The mini box is used as the Receiver.
- Keep in mind that if you use any type of Electrical lock, you must HARD WIRE it to the receiver.
- The wireless keypad uses 3 Units of AAA batteries and they are NOT INCLUDED.
- The Wireless Exit Button uses 1 unit of a CR2032 battery (similar to a watch battery), THE BATTERY IS INCLUDED FOR THE EXIT BUTTON.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-3200:
- Color: Black
- 500 PIN / card users
- PIN length: 4~8 digits
- 125KHz EM card
- Communication frequency: 2.4G
- Communication distance: 15m Max.
- Pulse mode, toggle mode
- Tri-color LED status display
- Ultra low power consumption (wireless keypad≤10uA, Wireless Exit Button: ≤6uA)
- 12V 1amp Power Supply for mini Controller (NOT INCLUDED)
- You can add up to 5 total Wireless Devices including a combination of wireless keypad or wireless exit button
Model No. VIS-ML1200LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 1200 lbs (545 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.2A, 5W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 2.5 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet – (L)266x(W)67x(T)39 mm Armature – (L)185x(W)61x(T)16.5 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-8013:
- Color: Black
- Operating Voltage: 1 unit of 2023 Lithium battery
- Idle Current: ≤6uA
- Working Current: ≤5mA;
- Communication Frequency: 2.4G
- Communication Distance: 15m Maximum
- Relay Contact Load: 2Amp Maximum
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~6°C (-4°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~86%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: 83L × 40W × 16D (mm) – 3.26L x 1.57W x 0.62D (in.)
- Unit Weight: 30g
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. AL-OD22:
- Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC or VAC
- Supply Current: 18-30mA@12-24VDC,45-80mA@12-24VAC
- Relay Output: 2C Contact(N.C/N.O), 24VDC 1A Max.
- Detection Type: Passive infrared
- Relay Hold Time: 0.5-64 seconds
- LED Indication: Red
- Operating Temp: -14° F to 131° F(-10° Cto55°C)
- Weight: 0. 4Ib (0. 18kg)
- Range Coverage: 12×5 ft at 7ft high,30×12 ft at 15 ft high(Adjustment)
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 6.53″Wx1. 57″Hx1. 53″0 ( 166x40x39mm)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office