FPC-5732 Black 1 Door Access Control Time Attendance for Out Swinging Door 1200lb Electronic Mag Lock, WIFI, TCP/IP RS485 Indoor/Outdoor Biometric Fingerprint Reader, Software Included EM TK4100 Card Compatible 3000 Users, Wireless Receiver, PIR Kit
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-5728: Black 300lbs Outswing Door Kit - $274.36
- FPC-5729: Black 300lbs Inswing Door Kit - $295.10
- FPC-5730: Black 600lbs Inswing Door Kit - $304.00
- FPC-5731: Black 600lbs Outswing Door Kit - $278.30
- FPC-5732: Black 1200lbs Outswing Door Kit - $305.86
- FPC-5733. Black 1200lbs Inswing Door Kit - $319.91
- FPC-6901: Silver 300lbs Outswing Door Kit - $274.36
- FPC-6902: Silver 300lbs Inswing Door Kit - $289.62
- FPC-6903:Silver 600lbs Inswing Door Kit - $304.00
- FPC-6904: Silver 600lbs Outswing Door Kit - $278.30
- FPC-6905: Silver 1200lbs Outswing Door Kit - $305.86
- FPC-6906: Silver 1200lbs Inswing Door Kit - $319.91
(1) 12V 1.7Amps Power supply
The 5732 kit is a one door access control system with time and attendance for out swinging doors. The kit comes with a lock, time/attendance reader/keypad, no-touch exit button, doorbell siren, request to exit motion sensor, wireless RF receiver, wireless remotes, proximity cards and key tags. The electromagnetic lock (commonly referred to as a “maglock”) is installed beneath the top of the door frame to make sure that the door remains closed and locked. With the VISML1200LED, you have up to 1200lbs of force protecting the door, which means it would take above 1200lbs of force to open the door if someone wanted to force entry. The LED light on the maglock helps you identify when the maglock is locked and unlocked. When the light is red, the maglock is locked. When the light is green, the maglock is unlocked.
The time and attendance reader/keypad (VIS-3013) works through wired and Wi-Fi networks. You can also connect to RS-485. It has up to 3,000 users and a 100,000-event record log. Fingerprint recognition is fast and accurate within just a couple seconds. You can configure different authentications for different situations, making your system unique. The unit has a standard wiegand 26/34 protocol for output and input. The waterproof capability allows it to endure the outside and continue its normal functions with no issues. The no touch request to exit button (VIS-7013) is for indoor use. With just the wave of your hand, the sensor will unlock the door. This exit button also has a release that can be programmed between 0-25 seconds. The LED light on the button helps you recognize when it is on standby (red), sensation (green), or off. It has an adjustable range of 4-10 cm so you can pick your distance of detection. The Visionis RF receiver (VIS-8004) works through an RF frequency that can be used to control electrical devices.
Once the receiver is wired, you program the wireless remote(s) (VIS-8005) within a few seconds and you’re all set. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the lock of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the lock will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option, you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
The proximity cards and key tags in this kit can be programmed to the reader quickly to use right away. If you need more, you can always order extra cards or tags. The request to exit PIR included in the kit allows for the door to unlock when it senses motion within 2.4m.
- Includes software
- Power supply included
- Cable and wire not included
- No controller box is needed just connect your terminal to your LAN connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- This device also has a feature that you can add a wiegand reader that you can use for Exit. You can use this type of reader instead of an exit button or in addition to an exit button. This reader is sold separately.
- This software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML1200LED:
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 500mA ; 24V / 250mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 1200 lbs (545 kg)
- Hall Effect Contact: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC
- Magnetic Contact Rating: 28 VDC, 0.2A, 5W
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C (32~131° F)
- Weight (Magnet): 2.5 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet – (L)266x(W)67x(T)39 mm Armature – (L)185x(W)61x(T)16.5 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-3013:
- Integrated management of access control and the attendance.
- 2.4-inch LCD screen to display the time, the date and swiping/fingerprint authentication results.
- Wired network and Wi-Fi are available.
- Accurate and fast fingerprint recognition. The recognition time duration is less than 1.5s.
- Max. 3000 users, Max. 3000 fingerprints and Max. 100,000 event records are available.
- Different authentication types can be configured according to different situations.
- Stand-alone operation: Locally add person, card and fingerprint information; Export the swiping card data and the attendance report to the USB.
- Up to 32 normal shifts and up to 32 man-hour shifts can be configured.
- Up to 32 attendance holiday schedules and up to 128 access control holiday schedules can be configured.
- Generate the attendance report automatically.
- The doorbell can connect the third party buzzer.
- Standard wiegand 26/34 protocol for output and input.
- Tampering alarm and duress alarm function.
- It is available to connect the external RS-485 secure door control to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed.
- Intelligent Chinese and English input.
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Operating Voltage: +12V 24V
- Operating Distance: Up to 320 Feet (100M)
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C or 32 – 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Sensitivity: -100DB
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 20
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 63mm*45mm*30mm (2.4 Inches* 1.77 Inches*1.18 inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Certifications: FCC
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Voltage: 12/24V
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Number of Buttons: 1
- Encoding Type: Fixed
- Operating Distance: Up to 320 Feet (100M)
- Compatible Receiver: VIS-8004
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one receiver: Up to 20
- LED Transmission: Blue LED light
- Includes: 2 pieces of the 3v CR2016
Model No. VIS-8006:
- External hard wire Door Bell for VIS-3000 Keypad/Reader Access Control
- Dimensions: L87xW62xH23 mm or L3.43xW2.44xH0.90 Inches
Model No. VIS-7013:
- Dimensions: 114Lx70Wx25.7H (mm) – 4.49Lx2.75Wx1.01H (in.)
- Input: DC12V
- Contact Rating: 1A@30VDC, 0.5A@125VAC
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 tested
- Suitable for: Door Hollow Door
- Operating temp.: -20°C～+55°C (14-131°F)
- Suitable Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Detection range: 4-10cm (Adjustable)
- Time delay: 0.5~25s (Adjustable)
- LED Indicator: White LED indicator: Power OFF
Red LED indicator: Power ON (standby)
Green LED indicator: Power ON (sensation)
- Weight: 0.2kg (0.44 pounds)
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. AL-OD22:
- Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC or VAC
- Supply Current: 18-30mA@12-24VDC,45-80mA@12-24VAC
- Relay Output: 2C Contact(N.C/N.O), 24VDC 1A Max.
- Detection Type: Passive infrared
- Relay Hold Time: 0.5-64 seconds
- LED Indication: Red
- Operating Temp: -14° F to 131° F(-10° Cto55°C)
- Weight: 0. 4Ib (0. 18kg)
- Range Coverage: 12×5 ft at 7ft high,30×12 ft at 15 ft high(Adjustment)
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 6.53″Wx1. 57″Hx1. 53″0 ( 166x40x39mm)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office