FPC-5639 One Door Access Control In Swinging Door 300lbs Maglock + Outdoor Slim Metal Touch Keypad/Reader Standalone with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26, No Software, EM Card + Wireless Receiver + PIR
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
VIS-ML300LED - 300lbs Indoor Electromagnetic Lock
VIS-ZL300 - L and Z Bracket for 300lbs Electromagnetic Lock
VIS-3005 - Access Control Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Metal Anti Vandal Keypad + Reader Standalone with Mini Controller + Wiegand 26, Slim Design, No Software, EM Cards, 1000 Users
VIS-MINI-CNTRL - 1 Door Controller for Access Control Systems with No Software. Up to 1,000 users
VIS-7005 - Indoor Ultra Thin Push + Touch To Exit Button For Door Access Control With LED Light NC COM and NO Outputs
VIS-8004 - 1 Channel RF Receiver 315MHz
VIS-8005 - 1 Channel RF 315mhz Transmitter Remote Control
VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26 - Access Control Proximity Contactless Smart Entry Card 1.8mm Thick 26 bit 125khz
VIS-AKEYTAG - Access Control Proximity Contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
VIS-8006 - External Hardwire Doorbell for Keypad/Reader Access Control
IrexPlus - Rokonet Risco Request to Exit PIR motion Sensor with Internal Buzzer and Relay Timer
VISCP100 - 12 Volt 1AMP Power Supply Transformer
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, return policy with no questions asked. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5639 kit is a one door 300lbs Maglock Access Control Kit for doors that open in with request to exit PIR. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. This particular kit has two ways of access, wireless remote and keypad. you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 160 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways.
The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the mag lock of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the maglock will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
With the outdoor slim keypad, the VIS-3005, you can gain access through three different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity key tag. This keypad will allow up to 1000 users through either of the three access options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag. On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the bottom. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in. Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, or tag, the maglock will disengage and allow for entrance. The lock will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the three access options.
The VIS-7005 exit button will allow those from within the facility to exit when they push the button. Through the outdoor keypad, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the maglock engages again. The popular applications for this kit is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access. The request to exit PIR included in the kit allows for the door to unlock when it senses motion within 2.4m.
The VIS-MINI-CNTRL is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- This kit brings a fail-safe lock which means that the lock will release when there is no power. Many states have fire codes that require this type of locking device to be used in case of an emergency. You are able to use a battery back-up UPS device only if approved by your areas fire department fire code.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
Specifications & Packaging
- Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 300mA ; 24V / 150mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55° C ( 32~131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% ( non condensing)
- Weight ( Magnet): 0.6 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions: Magnet - (L)170x(W)35x(T)21 mm Armature - (L)130x(W)33x(T)11 mm
- Green/Red LED Indication for EM Lock Status
Model No. VIS-ZL300:
- L and Z bracket for 300lbs electromagnetic lock
Model No. VIS-3005:
- Input voltage: DC 12V
- Idle current: ≤25mA
- Card Reading Distance: 2 - 3 cm (0.78 - 1.18 in.)
- Card Frequency: 125KHz for EM
- Card Transmission Format: Wiegand26
- Keypad Transmission Format: Keypad transmission format: 4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ~ 55° C (-49°F ~ 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Product Size: 133Lx59Wx26H (mm) - 5.23Lx2.32Wx1.02H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 - No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust
tight), and waterproof
Model No. VIS-MINI-CNTRL:
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Idle Current: < 20mA
- Relay One: (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface Input: Wiegand 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Interface Output: Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)
- Unit Weight: 40g
- Shipping Weight: 100g
Model No. VIS-7005:
- Contact Rating: 3A/12-24V
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Power: 12VDC - 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Panel: 4mm (0.15in.) Thick Aluminium alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for Door: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.065kg
- Dimension Of Plate: 86L × 50W × 25H mm - 3.38L x 1.96W x 0.98H in.
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Data Format: PWM
- Operating Voltage: +12V 24V
- Operating Distance: Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C or 32 - 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Receiver Output: C dry contact (NO/NC/COM)
- Receiver Output Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
- Connectors: 5 screw Terminal (NO, COM, NC + -)
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Certifications: FCC
- Antenna: Wire lead
- Mounting Screws: Comes with two mounting screws
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Wire Harness: Included
- Power supply: Not included (only included in the form of kits.)
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Frequency: 315mhz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 1 button
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Input Current: 0.01A
- Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
Model No. VIS-8006:
- External hardwire doorbell for Keypad/Reader Access Control
- Dimensions: L87xW62xH23 mm or L3.43xW2.44xH0.90 Inches
Model No. IrexPlus:
- Voltage: 12-30 Volts DC or AC
- Current Consumption: 8 mA standby, 25 mA (Relay+LED), 44 mA maximum (Buzzer+Relay+LED) at 12/24 VDC
- Relay Output: 1A @ 30 VDC or VAC, two form “C” contacts
- Tamper Output: 50 mA @ 30 volts DC or AC
- Detection System
- Mounting Height: 2.3m - 4.6m (7.5' - 15')
- Detection Range: Up to 2.4m (8')
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 177mm x 50mm x 45mm (7'' x 2'' x 1.8'')
- Weight: 0.15Kg (0.3lb)
- Colour: White or Black
- RFI Immunity: 30 V/m from 10MHz to 2GHz
- Operating & Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
VIS-ML300LED Mounting Template
Unboxing Video – Electromagnetic Locks
Real Estate Office
There are no reviews yet.