Visionis FPC-5541 One Door Access Control 1,700lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe Time Delay with VIS-3002 Indoor Use Only Keypad/Reader Standalone No Software EM Card Compatible 2000 Users Kit
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-5541: 1,700lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with LED - $140.22
- FPC-5543: 2,200lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Secure with Key Cylinder LED and Time Delay - $198.32
- FPC-5545: 2,200lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with Time Delay LED for Glass Door and Glass Frame | $163.73
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5541 kit is a one door dropbolt access control kit. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. The Visionis DP100-FSA-LED is a quality drop bolt lock that provides 1700lbs of reinforcement. The drop bolt locks into place, giving the protection needed to secure the door. Depending on how you want the lock installed, you will be able to give that “hidden” appearance, similar to the shear lock. When the drop bolt is given power, the bolt extends and locks into place. This firmly secures the door as long as it has power going to it. This particular drop bolt is Fail safe; meaning that in the case of a power outage, the bolt will retract and the door will become unlocked.
With the indoor keypad, the VIS-3002, you can gain access through three different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity key tag. This keypad will allow up to 2000 users through either of the three access options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag. On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the right hand side. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in. Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, or tag, the dropbolt will disengage and allow for entrance. The dropbolt will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the three access options.
The VIS-7001 exit button will allow those from within the facility to exit when they push the button. Through the indoor keypad, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the dropbolt engages again. The popular applications for this kit is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-DP100-FSA-LED:
- Fail Safe: Unlocked when not energized
- Face Plate: 205Lx35WX41H (mm) – 8.07Lx1.38Wx1.61H (in.)
- Strike: 90Lx25Wx2H (mm) – 3.54Lx0.98Wx0.08H (in.)
- Bolt: 16mm (0.62in.) DIA, stainless steel 16mm (0.62in.) throw
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Start Current: 900mA
- Standby Current: 110mA
- Solid Bolt: polishing housing, 800Kg (1700lbs) Holding Force
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Glass Door, Metal Door
- Signal Output: Door status Output, NC/COM
- Surface Temp.: Low Temperature Induction Distance 8mm (0.31 in.)
- Operating temp.: -10～+55°C (14~131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0～90% (non-condensing)
- Special Designed: Tested to 500000 cycles
- Face place: material High Aluminum
- Weight: 0.7kg (8.69 pounds)
Model No. VIS-3002:
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Idle Current: ≤25mA
- Card Reading Distance: 2 – 3 cm (0.78 – 1.18 in.)
- Card Frequency: 125KHz for EM and HID // 13.56MHz for Mifare
- Card Transmission Format: Wiegand26
- Keypad Transmission Format: 4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ~ 55° C (-49°F ~ 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Product Size: 116Lx71Wx22H (mm) – 4.56Lx2.79Wx0.86H (in.)
Model No. VIS-7001:
- Contact Rating: 3A/125-250VAC
- Output Contact: NC, COM, NO
- Waterproof Grade: IP65
- Power: 12VDC or 24VDC
- Button: Stainless Steel
- Button Installation Diameter: 19mm (0.74in.)
- Panel: 1.7mm (0.07in.) Thick 304 Stainless Steel
- Suitable for: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.12kg
- Dimension Of Plate: 115L × 70W × 40H mm – 4.52L x 2.75W x 1.57H in.
- LED Color Indicator: Blue
Model No. VIS-8006:
- External hard wire Door Bell for VIS-3000 Keypad/Reader Access Control
- Dimensions: L87xW62xH23 mm or L3.43xW2.44xH0.90 Inches
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office