Visionis FPC-5517 One Door Access Control 2,200lbs Electric Strike Fail Safe For Glass Door With VIS-3001 Outdoor Weatherproof Reader Standalone No Software EM Card Compatible 10000 Users With PIR Kit
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-5351: With 1,100lbs Electric Strike Fail Safe 5.90Lx1.55Wx1.34H Inches - $200.50
- FPC-5514: With 2,200lbs Electric Strike Fail Safe with Rubber Lining 4.84Lx1.69Wx1.65H Inches - $209.58
- FPC-5516: With 2,200lbs Electric Strike Long Face Plate Fail Secure and Fail Safe Adjustable - $198.89
- FPC-5513: With 2,200lbs Electric Strike Fail Secure with Rubber Lining 4.84Lx1.69Wx1.65H Inches - $209.58
- FPC-5515: With 2,200lbs Electric Strike Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable 4.84Lx1.69Wx1.65H Inches - $200.89
- FPC-5517: With 1,100lbs Electric Strike Fail Safe for Glass Doors 6.30Lx0.98Wx1.22H Inches - $222.44
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, 60-day return policy with no questions asked. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5517 kit is a one door electric strike access control kit for door entry with request to exit motions sensor. The strike in this kit is for glass door and funtions as fail safe and normally closed. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. With the outdoor reader, the VIS-3001, you can gain access through two different options. You can use a proximity card and/or use a proximity key tag.
This reader will allow up to 10,000 users total between the two options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key card or key tag. Once someone has passed through either a proximity card or keytag, the strike will disengage and allow for entrance. The strike will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the two access options.
The popular applications for this kit is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access. The request to exit PIR included in the kit allows for the door to unlock when it senses motion within 2.4m.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-GDEL100-FSESA:
- Lock Size: 160Lx25Wx31H (mm) 6.30Lx0.98Wx1.22H (in.)
- Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: 500kg (1100 pounds)
- Voltage: DC12V or DC24V
- Current: DC12V/200mA, DC24V/100mA
- Feature: Fail Safe (Unlocks if power is lost)
- Signal Output: Lock Status Output NO/NC/COM
- Surface Temperature: Within +20°C (+68°F)
- Suitable Temperature: -10~+55°C (14-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0～90% (non-condensing)
- Face plate Housing: Painted Steel
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Glass Thickness: 12-15mm (0.47 – 0.5in.)
- Opening Mode: 90 Degree Swinging Door
- Weight: 0.4kg (0.88 pounds)
Model No. VIS-3001:
- Operating voltage: DC12±10%
- Card Types: EM 125KHZ
- Static Current: ≤15mA
- Card Read Range: 3-6cm
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Operating Humidity: 0-95%
- Users: 10,000 users
- Card Type: 125KHz EM
- Dimension LengthxWidthxDepth: 103mm×48mm×23mm or 4.05×1.89×0.90 Inches
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
Model No. AL-OD22:
- Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC or VAC
- Supply Current: 18-30mA@12-24VDC,45-80mA@12-24VAC
- Relay Output: 2C Contact(N.C/N.O), 24VDC 1A Max.
- Detection Type: Passive infrared
- Relay Hold Time: 0.5-64 seconds
- LED Indication: Red
- Operating Temp: -14° F to 131° F(-10° Cto55°C)
- Weight: 0. 4Ib (0. 18kg)
- Range Coverage: 12×5 ft at 7ft high,30×12 ft at 15 ft high(Adjustment)
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 6.53″Wx1. 57″Hx1. 53″0 ( 166x40x39mm)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office