Visionis FPC-5497 One Door Access Control 2,200lbs Electric Drop Bolt Time Delay and Fail Safe For Glass Door and Glass Frame With VIS-3001 Outdoor Weather Proof Reader Stand Alone No Software EM Card Compatible 10000 Users Kit
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-5493: 1,700lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with LED - $176.24
- FPC-5495: 2,200lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Secure with Key Cylinder LED and Time Delay - $234.35
- FPC-5497: 2,200lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with Time Delay LED for Glass Door and Glass Frame - $199.76
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, 60-day return policy with no questions asked. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5497 kit is a one door dropbolt access control kit. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. The Visionis DP105GD-FSA-LED is a quality normally closed drop bolt lock for glass doors and glass frames that provides 2200lbs of reinforcement with LED and time delay. The drop bolt locks into place, giving the protection needed to secure the door. Depending on how you want the lock installed, you will be able to give that “hidden” appearance, similar to the shear lock. When the drop bolt is given power, the bolt extends and locks into place. This firmly secures the door as long as it has power going to it. This particular drop bolt is Fail safe; meaning that in the case of a power outage, the bolt will retract and the door will become unlocked.
With the outdoor reader, the VIS-3001, you can gain access through two different options. You can use a proximity card and/or use a proximity key tag. This reader will allow up to 10,000 users total between the two options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key card or key tag. Once someone has passed through either a proximity card or keytag, the dropbolt will disengage and allow for entrance. The dropbolt will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the two access options.
The VIS-7005 exit button will allow those from within the facility to exit when they push the button. Through the 3001 reader, you can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the dropbolt engages again. The popular applications for this kit is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-DP105GD-FSA-LED:
- Fail Safe: Unlocks if power is lost
- Face Plate: 150Lx40Wx37H (mm) – 5.90Lx1.57Wx1.46H (in.)
- Bolt: 16mm (0.62in.) DIA, stainless steel 13mm (0.51in.) throw
- Voltage: DC12V (DC24V)
- Start Current: 960mA
- Standby Current: 180mA
- Solid Bolt: polishing housing, 1000Kg (2200lbs) Holding Force
- Suitable For: 12mm (0.47in.)
- Electric Bolt For: Fully Frameless Glass Door
- Signal Output: Door status Output, NC/COM
- Surface Temp.: Low Temperature
- Induction Distance: 8mm (0.31 in.)
- Operating temp.: -10～+55°C (14~131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0～90% (non-condensing)
- Special Designed: Tested to 500000 operations
- Face place material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 1.36kg (3 pounds)
Model No. VIS-3001:
- Operating voltage: DC12±10%
- Card Types: EM 125KHZ
- Static Current: ≤15mA
- Card Read Range: 3-6cm
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Operating Humidity: 0-95%
- Users: 10,000 users
- Card Type: 125KHz EM
- Dimension LengthxWidthxDepth: 103mm×48mm×23mm or 4.05×1.89×0.90 Inches
Model No. VIS-7005:
- Innovative LED Design
- 2.5mm or 0.1 Inches ultra-thin, an ideal choice for door access control for office building, households, etc.
- Long Mechanical Life, exceed 1 million times
- Simple installation
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office