Visionis FPC-5484 One Door Access Control 2,200lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe For Narrow door With Vis-3000 Outdoor Weather Proof Keypad / Reader No software EM card Compatible 2000 Users Wireless Receiver with PIR Kit
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-5481: 1,700lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with LED - $335.39
- FPC-5483: 2,600lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Secure with Key Cylinder LED and Time Delay - $387.68
- FPC-5485: 1,700lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with Time Delay LED for Glass Door and Glass Frame - $396.16
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5484 kit is a one door electric dropbolt access control kit with request to exit PIR. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. The Visionis DP104ND-FSA-LED is a quality normally closed drop bolt lock for narrow doors that provides 2200lbs of reinforcement with LED and time delay. The drop bolt locks into place, giving the protection needed to secure the door. Depending on how you want the lock installed, you will be able to give that “hidden” appearance, similar to the shear lock. When the drop bolt is given power, the bolt extends and locks into place. This firmly secures the door as long as it has power going to it. With the time delay feature, you can set your delay to either 0, 3, or 6 seconds.
This particular drop bolt is Fail safe; meaning that in the case of a power outage, the bolt will retract and the door will become unlocked. This particular kit has two ways of access, wireless remote and keypad. you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 160 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the dropbolt of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the dropbolt will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
With the outdoor keypad, the VIS-3000, you can gain access through three different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity tag. This keypad will allow up to 2000 users through either of the three access options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag. On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the bottom. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in. Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, or tag, the dropbolt will disengage and allow for entrance. The dropbolt will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the three access options.
The VIS-7005 exit button will allow those from within the facility to exit when they push the button. Through the outdoor keypad, can program your delay from 0 to 99 seconds. The meaning of having a delay is setting a time until the dropbolt engages again. The popular applications for this kit is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access. The request to exit PIR included in the kit allows for the door to unlock when
it senses motion within 2.4m.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-DP104ND-FSA-LED:
- Fail Safe: Unlocks if power is lost
- Face Plate: 150Lx25Wx37H (mm) – 5.90Lx0.98Wx1.46H (in.)
- Bolt: 16mm (0.62in.) DIA, stainless steel 13mm (0.51 in.) throw
- Voltage: DC12V (DC24V)
- Start Current: 960mA
- Standby Current: 180mA
- Solid Bolt: polishing housing, 1000Kg (2200lbs) Holding Force
- Suitable For: Electric Bolt For Narrow Door
- Signal Output: Door status Output, NO/COM
- Surface Temp.: Low Temperature
- Induction Distance: 8mm (0.31 in.)
- Operating temp.: -10～+55°C (14~131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0～90% (non-condensing)
- Special Designed: Tested to 500000 operations
- Face place material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 1.06kg (2.33 pounds)
Model No. VIS-3000:
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Idle Current: ≤25mA
- Card Reading Distance: 2 – 3 cm (0.78 – 1.18 in.)
- Card Frequency: 125KHz for EM and HID // 13.56MHz for Mifare
- Card Transmission Format: Wiegand26
- Keypad Transmission Format: 4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ～55° C (-49°F ～131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%～95%
- Product Size: 118Lx81Wx21H (mm) – 4.64Lx3.18Wx0.82H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
- If you have a phone with NFC built-in, you can use it as a card (It’s not an additional app. Not compatible with iOS).
Model No. VIS-7005:
- Contact Rating: 3A/12-24V
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Power: 12VDC – 24VDC
- LED Color: Blue (Stand by Mode), Green (Active/Open Mode)
- Panel: 4mm (0.15in.) Thick Aluminium alloy (CNC)
- Suitable for Door: Hollow Door
- Mechanical Life: 100.000 tests
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Weight: 0.065kg
- Dimension Of Plate: 86L × 50W × 25H mm – 3.38L x 1.96W x 0.98H in.
Model No. VIS-8006:
- External hard wire Door Bell for VIS-3000 Keypad/Reader Access Control
- Dimensions: L87xW62xH23 mm or L3.43xW2.44xH0.90 Inches
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Data Format: PWM
- Operating Voltage: +12V 24V
- Operating Distance: Up to 160ft (50m) – The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C or 32 – 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Receiver Output: C dry contact (NO/NC/COM)
- Receiver Output Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
- Connectors: 5 screw Terminal (NO, COM, NC + -)
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Frequency: 315mhz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 1 button
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Input Current: 0.01A
- Up to 160ft (50m) – The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
Model No. AL-OD22:
- Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC or VAC
- Supply Current: 18-30mA@12-24VDC,45-80mA@12-24VAC
- Relay Output: 2C Contact(N.C/N.O), 24VDC 1A Max.
- Detection Type: Passive infrared
- Relay Hold Time: 0.5-64 seconds
- LED Indication: Red
- Operating Temp: -14° F to 131° F(-10° Cto55°C)
- Weight: 0. 4Ib (0. 18kg)
- Range Coverage: 12×5 ft at 7ft high,30×12 ft at 15 ft high(Adjustment)
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 6.53″Wx1. 57″Hx1. 53″0 ( 166x40x39mm)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office