Visionis FPC-5479 One door Access control 2,200lbs Electric Strike with Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable Long Face Plate with VIS-3000 Outdoor Weather Proof Keypad / Reader Standalone no software EM Card Compatible wireless receiver Kit
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-5475: With 770lbs Electric Strike Fail Safe - $175.76
- FPC-5477: With 770lbs Electric Strike Fail Secure with Rubber Lining - $193.76
- FPC-5479: With 2,200lbs Electric Strike Long Face Plate Fail Secure and Fail Safe Adjustable - $184.14
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, 60-day return policy with no questions asked. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5479 kit is a one door electric strike access control kit. This system is mainly used to give access to a certain room, office or building (depending on your application) to certain people. The Visionis EL105-FSESA is an electric strike lock for narrow doors that is interchangeable between two settings. It can be Fail safe normally closed or Fail secure normally open. This strike provides 2200lbs of reinforcement. This model can be used on wood, metal, and PVC doors. Whether it is for a simple or advanced access control system, this strike suits multiple security needs and is reliable. The strike is installed within your door frame and used to secure your door for your access purposes. Electric strikes are great for doors, small enclosures or any area door you would like to give added security to at any time. As mentioned, this particular electric strike is interchangeable between Fail safe and Fail secure. Fail safe means that in the case of a power outage, the latch will disengage and the door will become unlocked. Fail secure means that in the case of a power outage, the latch will engage and the door will become locked.
This particular kit has two ways of access, wireless remote and keypad. you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 150 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the strike of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the strike will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock. With the outdoor keypad, the VIS-3000, you can gain access through three different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, and/or use a proximity tag.
This keypad will allow up to 2000 users through either of the three access options. Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card or key tag. On the keypad, you will notice a doorbell towards the bottom. This will allow people from the outside to ring the doorbell and notify those inside that there is someone wanting to come in. Once someone has entered a programmed code, card, or tag, the strike will disengage and allow for entrance. The strike will then engage again and remain closed until it is unlocked by one of the three access options.
The popular applications for this kit is for offices, commercial buildings or any room that needs restricted access.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-EL105-FSESA:
- Lock Size: 165Lx43.5Wx32.5H (mm) 6.49Lx1.71Wx1.28H (in.)
- Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: 1000kg (2200 pounds)
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 220mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Signal Output: Door status Output, NO/NC/COM
- Surface Temperature: Within +20°C (+68°F)
- Suitable Temperature: -10~+55°C (14-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0～90% (non-condensing)
- Face plate Housing: Painted Steel
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Weight: 0.4kg (0.88 pounds)
Model No. VIS-3000:
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Idle Current: ≤25mA
- Card Reading Distance: 2 – 3 cm (0.78 – 1.18 in.)
- Card Frequency: 125KHz for EM and HID // 13.56MHz for Mifare
- Card Transmission Format: Wiegand26
- Keypad Transmission Format: 4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number
- Operating Temperature: -45°C ～55° C (-49°F ～131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%～95%
- Product Size: 118Lx81Wx21H (mm) – 4.64Lx3.18Wx0.82H (in.)
- Protection Level: IP68 – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof
- If you have a phone with NFC built-in, you can use it as a card (It’s not an additional app. Not compatible with iOS).
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Distance: Up to 150 Feet (45M)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-70°C or 32°F – 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 1 buttons
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Compatible Receiver: VIS-8004
- Input Current: 0.01A
Model No. VIS-8006:
- External hard wire Door Bell for VIS-3000 Keypad/Reader Access Control
- Dimensions: L87xW62xH23 mm or L3.43xW2.44xH0.90 Inches
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
Model No. VIS-AKEYTAG:
- Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
- Range: 5cm-10cm (1.97″-3.94″)
- Water proof
- Shock proof
- Uses ultrasonic connection
- Each tag has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back
- Dimensions: 39mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.54″ x 1.38″ x 0.28″)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office