FPC-5438 One Door Access Control 1,700lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with Visionis Wireless Receiver and Remote Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-5438: 1,700lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with LED - $147.29
- FPC-5440: 2,600lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Secure with Key Cylinder LED and Time Delay - $153.28
- FPC-5442: 1,700lbs Electric Drop Bolt Fail Safe with Time Delay LED For Glass Door and Glass Frame - $232.93
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
The 5438 kit is a one door electric drop bolt buzz-in kit for door entry. The Visionis DP100-FSA-LED is a quality drop bolt lock that provides 1700lbs of reinforcement. The drop bolt locks into place, giving the protection needed to secure the door. Depending on how you want the lock installed, you will be able to give that “hidden” appearance, similar to the shear lock. When the drop bolt is given power, the bolt extends and locks into place. This firmly secures the door as long as it has power going to it. This particular drop bolt is Fail safe; meaning that in the case of a power outage, the bolt will retract and the door
will become unlocked.
This kit is mainly used for customers that do not want to physically get up and open the door. With this system, you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 160 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways.
The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the electric drop bolt of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the drop bolt will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock. This drop bolt lock system also brings an exit button that will allow you to exit from the inside of the door. Keep in mind that this exit button does not bring a delay meaning that you would have to press the exit button at the same time that you open the door.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-DP100-FSA:
- Voltage: DC12V - DC24V
- Holding Force: 800Kg (1700lbs)
- Current: Current: (DC12V) Start 1A, standby 0.11A
- Solenoid: Continuous duty
- Function: Fail Safe. N/C with power it’s lock
- Time Delay: 0/3/6 sec; Unlock time delay: 6 sec (If do not push the door after unlocking, again automatically lock)
- Bolt Diameter: 13mm stainless steel out throw 16mm
- Size: 205Lx35Wx38H (mm) - 8.07Lx1.38Wx1.50H (in.)
- Product + Packaging Weight: 0.73Kg (1.61 pounds)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C / +50°C (-4°F / 122°F)
- Cycles Tested: 300.000
Model No. VIS-7000:
- Stainless-steel face-plate
- "PUSH TO EXIT" & "PRESIONE PARA SALIR" inserts included
- Fits into standard single-gang box,Large square green color push button.
- 12-inch, AWG 18 wire leads
- Degree of Protection: IP-40
- LED: Yes
- LED Life: 20.000 hours
- Switch Material: Plastic
- Switch Plate Material: Stainless Steel
- Attention: This exit button is meant for indoor use. This Exit button does not have a delay.
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Data Format: PWM
- Operating Voltage: +12V 24V
- Operating Distance: Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C or 32 - 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Receiver Output: C dry contact (NO/NC/COM)
- Receiver Output Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
- Connectors: 5 screw Terminal (NO, COM, NC + -)
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Certifications: FCC
- Antenna: Wire lead
- Mounting Screws: Comes with two mounting screws
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Wire Harness: Included
- Power supply: Not included (only included in the form of kits.)
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Frequency: 315mhz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 1 button
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Input Current: 0.01A
- Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office