FPC-5375 One Door Access Control OutSwinging Door 140lbs small Maglock Kit with Visionis Wireless Receiver and Remote for Glass Door
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
NOTES: This kit is only for Glass doors but not Glass Frames.
The 5375 kit is a mini maglock buzz-in kit with a mini bracket for glass door applications. Providing a quick and safe solution, this miniature lock can be installed on cabinets, drawers, out swinging and inswinging doors, frameless glass doors, and narrow doorframes. These mini maglocks have become popular to do DIY home or office safes for anything you may want to give extra protection for since it is such a compact size.
With this system, you will be able to give access by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 160 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the mag lock of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the maglock will unlock temporarily to gain access. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature.
This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the lock will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the maglock will then engage once again. This mini maglock system also brings an exit button that will allow you to disengage the lock temporarily. Keep in mind that this exit button does not bring a delay meaning that you would have to press the exit button at the same time that you open the door.
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-ML120:
- Voltage Input: 12VDC / 24VDC
- Current Draw: 12V / 200mA ; 24V / 100mA (±5%)
- Holding Force: Up to 140lbs (63kg)
- Anti-Rust Surface Treatment: Blue Zinc Plating
- Operating Temperature: 0~55°C (32~131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% (non condensing)
- Weight (Magnet): 0.7 kg (±1%)
- Dimensions Magnet: 36 x 69 x 26 mm (1.41 x 2.71 x 1.02 inches)
- Dimensions Armature: 68 x 32 x 10 mm (2.67 x 1.25 x 0.39 inches)
Model No. VIS-7000:
- Stainless-steel face-plate
- "PUSH TO EXIT" & "PRESIONE PARA SALIR" inserts included
- Fits into standard single-gang box,Large square green color push button.
- 12-inch, AWG 18 wire leads
- Degree of Protection: IP-40
- LED: Yes
- LED Life: 20.000 hours
- Switch Material: Plastic
- Switch Plate Material: Stainless Steel
- Attention: This exit button is meant for indoor use. This Exit button does not have a delay.
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Data Format: PWM
- Operating Voltage: +12V 24V
- Operating Distance: Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C or 32 - 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Receiver Output: C dry contact (NO/NC/COM)
- Receiver Output Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
- Connectors: 5 screw Terminal (NO, COM, NC + -)
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Certifications: FCC
- Antenna: Wire lead
- Mounting Screws: Comes with two mounting screws
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Wire Harness: Included
- Power supply: Not included (only included in the form of kits.)
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Frequency: 315mhz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 1 button
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Input Current: 0.01A
- Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
Model No. VIS-UMINI-120:
- Dimensions: 68Lx24.5W (mm) - 2.68Lx0.97W (in.)
- Suitable For Frameless glass door (8-15mm)
- Weight: 0.2kg (0.44 pounds)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office