Visionis FPC-5347 One Door Access Control with VIS-EL101-FSA Normally Closed Electric Strike with Wireless Receiver – Remote and PIR Kit
Back Order: Please call us for an alternative Product
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
This KIT has a 3 YEAR warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, return policy with no questions asked. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5347 kit is a one door electric strike buzz-in kit for door entry with request to exit motions sensor. It is mainly used for customers that do not want to physically get up and open the door. With this system, you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 160 feet.
There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the electric strike of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the strike will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
The request to exit PIR included in the kit allows for the door to unlock when it senses motion within 2.4m.
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-EL101-FSA:
- Lock Size: 150Lx40W34H (mm) - 5.90Lx1.57Wx1.34H (in.)
- Holding Strength: 350kg (770 pounds)
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: 200 - 230 mA
- Feature: Fail Safe. N/C with power it’s lock
- Microswitch / Monitoring / 305 Yes
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Connections Power supply: No polarity (Polarity if a diode is installed). Microswitch: COM contact, NC contact, NO contact.
- Cycles Tested: 300.000
- Operating Temperature: -15°C / +40°C (5°F / 104°F)
- Solenoid: Continuously duty
- Product + Packaging Weight: 0.31kg (0.68 pounds)
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Data Format: PWM
- Operating Voltage: +12V 24V
- Operating Distance: Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C or 32 - 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 50
- Receiver Output: C dry contact (NO/NC/COM)
- Receiver Output Functions: 4 (Default) 4 second momentary, latch, toggle (On/Off), press on function
- Connectors: 5 screw Terminal (NO, COM, NC + -)
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 62*43.5*30mm (2.44* 1.71*1.18 Inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Certifications: FCC
- Antenna: Wire lead
- Mounting Screws: Comes with two mounting screws
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Wire Harness: Included
- Power supply: Not included (only included in the form of kits.)
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Frequency: 315mhz
- Chip: 1527
- Input Voltage: 6V
- Button Quantity: 1 button
- Input Power: 0.06W
- Input Current: 0.01A
- Up to 160ft (50m) - The maximum range needs to be used in an open area. The distance will start to diminish based on some type of interference such as metal, concrete and others.
Model No. IrexPlus:
- Voltage: 12-30 Volts DC or AC
- Current Consumption: 8 mA standby, 25 mA (Relay+LED), 44 mA maximum (Buzzer+Relay+LED) at 12/24 VDC
- Relay Output: 1A @ 30 VDC or VAC, two form “C” contacts
- Tamper Output: 50 mA @ 30 volts DC or AC
- Detection System
- Mounting Height: 2.3m - 4.6m (7.5' - 15')
- Detection Range: Up to 2.4m (8')
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 177mm x 50mm x 45mm (7'' x 2'' x 1.8'')
- Weight: 0.15Kg (0.3lb)
- Colour: White or Black
- RFI Immunity: 30 V/m from 10MHz to 2GHz
- Operating & Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
All files are in PDF format. To download the file click on the link and a page will be open in a different window with the “DOWNLOAD” button. When you click the button a pop up will show up with a checkbox field, to verify you are human, mark the checkbox and the PDF file will start to download.
Real Estate Office