Visionis FPC-5346 One Door Access Control with VIS-EL101-FSA Normally Closed Electric Strike with Wireless Receiver and Remote Kit
NOTE: Order Before 3:00pm EST on a week day and your order will be shipped out the same day
Free shipping with in the USA including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska
ATTENTION: Before purchasing, it is recommended that the customer checks with their local fire authority to see if there is any additional product they may need in order to comply with the local fire codes. We are not responsible for the improper installation of our product(s) or any type of fees that can be incurred by not complying with your local fire authority.
Click on the boxes below for different options:
- FPC-5346: With 1,100lbs Electric Strike Fail Safe 5.90Lx1.55Wx1.34H Inches - $130.60
- FPC-5445: With 2,200lbs Electric Strike Fail Safe with Rubber Lining 4.84Lx1.69Wx1.65H Inches - $150.22
- FPC-5447: With 1,100lbs Electric Strike Fail Safe for Glass Doors 6.30Lx0.98Wx1.22H Inches - $165.86
Attention: Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, 60-day return policy with no questions asked. All these kits are standalone and does not have any software that will allow you to view who came in or out.
The 5346 kit is a one door eletric strike buzz-in kit for door entry. It is mainly used for customers that do not want to physically get up and open the door. With this system, you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 300 feet.
There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the electric strike of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the strike will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock.
This magnetic lock system also brings an exit button that will allow you to exit from the inside of the door. Keep in mind that this exit button does not bring a delay meaning that you would have to press the exit button at the same time that you open the door.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
What type of door can I use with this kit?
Specifications & Packaging
Model No. VIS-EL101-FSA:
- Lock Size: 150Lx39.5Wx34H (mm) 5.90Lx1.55Wx1,34H (in.)
- Structure: Zinc alloy
- Holding Strength: 500kg (1100 pounds)
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 200mA
- Feature: Fail Safe. N/C Door remains open when there is no power
- Signal Output: Lock Status Output NO/NC/COM
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door Surface
- Temperature: Within +20°C (+68°F)
- Suitable Temperature: -10~+55°C (14-131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0～90% (non-condensing)
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Weight: 0.4kg (0.88 pounds)
Model No. VIS-7000:
- Stainless-steel face-plate
- “PUSH TO EXIT” & “PRESIONE PARA SALIR” inserts included
- Fits into standard single-gang box, Large round green color push button
- Live colored, 12-inch, AWG 18 wire leads, Degree of Protection: IP-40
- LED: Yes, LED Life: 20000hours, Switch Material: Plastic, Switch Plate
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Attention: This exit button is meant for indoor use. This Exit button does not have a delay
Model No. VIS-8004:
- Operating Frequency: 315mhz
- Number of Codes: 1,048,576
- Operating Voltage: +12V 24V
- Operating Distance: Up to 320 Feet (100M)
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C or 32 – 158°F
- Current Draw: 19mA
- Sensitivity: -100DB
- Compatible Transmitter: VIS-8005
- RF channels: One
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one Receiver: Up to 20
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 63mm*45mm*30mm (2.4 Inches* 1.77 Inches*1.18 inches)
- Weight: 43g or 1.52 Ounces
- Certifications: FCC
Model No. VIS-8005:
- Voltage: 12/24V
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Number of Buttons: 1
- Encoding Type: Fixed
- Operating Distance: Up to 320 Feet (100M)
- Compatible Receiver: VIS-8004
- No. of Remotes that are able to connect to one receiver: Up to 20
- LED Transmission: Blue LED light
- Includes: 2 pieces of the 3v CR2016
All files are in PDF format. You have two ways to download the file:
1. Click the product reference’s link of your interest and it will download automatically or a pop up window will display. If the pop up window appears, select the place on your PC where you want to save the document and click “Save”.
2. Right click the product reference’s link of your interest, and select the option “Save link as” to download the PDF file directly to your PC.
Real Estate Office