The 6202 kit is a four-door access control system with time and attendance. The kit comes with an outdoor IP66 Wiegand only reader and a no-touch exit button for each door plus a four-door network access control TCP/IP controller, doorbell siren, proximity cards, and key tags. The controller comes with software that provides time and attendance, real time of who came in and who came out, a reporting system to view all events and a door restriction system.
The controller works with a 32-bit high speed processor and works through TCP/IP network communication. It supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader and supports W26/W34. The system supports various card types such as normal, disabled, blacklist, patrol, visitor, duress, super card, and more. It has a tamper proof alarm for the reader and several alarms for unsecured door, forced entry, door opening, duress, and invalid card attempts. In addition, it supports online and offline operating mode with time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
The reader is a slim Wiegand output proximity reader. It is waterproof and works with IP66. It has Wiegand 26-37 bits output with a default of 26 bits. You can only use EM cards with this product. Mifare cards and other types of cards may not be compatible. It has reading range of 7cm (2.75 in.) and a working temperature ranging from -40F to 140F. The proximity cards and key tags in this kit can be programmed to the reader quickly to use right away. If you need more, you can always order extra cards or tags.
The no touch request to exit button (VIS-7013) is for indoor use. With just the wave of your hand, the sensor will unlock the door. This exit button also has a release that can be programmed between 0-25 seconds. The LED light on the button helps you recognize when it is on standby (red), sensation (green), or off. It has an adjustable range of 4-10 cm so you can pick your distance of detection.
The wireless doorbell system has a door entry receiver with a wireless waterproof doorbell transmitter. With its modern and stylish design, it looks great in any home or office. This receiver supports up to 50 wireless devices (must be from Zemgo) and has a 1000ft wireless transmitting range. The doorbell has easy install and pairs with your receiver within seconds so you can have it ready right away. A great feature on this accessory is the custom message option. You can leave a custom voice recording to play when the doorbell is rung! Elegant, simple, and reliable; everything you need for security.
- Includes CD software
- Power supply and power cord included
- Install wires are not included
- Wireless doorbell is to be used for one door. If more doorbells are need, they are sold separately
- This software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
Model No. VS-AXESS-4ETL:
Model No. VIS-3100:
- 32-bit high-speed processor
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security
- Supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/ W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader
- Massive storage with 10.000 users and 50.000 card swiping records
- Supports first card function, super card and super password function, online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/blacklist/patrol/visitor/duress/ super card, etc.
- Supports tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm, case in alarm and restore, insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits
- Supports online and offline operating mode
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method
- Watchdog for device running status detection
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off
- Client supports attendance function
- High/low temperature resistant design -20°C to +65°C (-4°F~+149°F)
Model No. VIS-7013:
- Color: Black
- Operating Voltage: 9~24V DC
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Card Type: EM card
- Reading Distance: 7 cm (2.75 in.)
- Output Format: Wiegand 26 bits (26~37 bits available upon request)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Standby Current: < 25mA
- Operating Humidity: 10%~95% RH
- Index of Protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 102L x 48W x 20H (mm) – 4.01L x 1.88W x 0.78H (in.)
Model No. VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26:
- Dimensions: 114Lx70Wx25.7H (mm) - 4.49Lx2.75Wx1.01H (in.)
- Input: DC12V
- Contact Rating: 1A@30VDC, 0.5A@125VAC
- Output Contact: NO/NC/COM
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 tested
- Suitable for: Door Hollow Door
- Operating temp.: -20°C～+55°C (14-131°F)
- Suitable Humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity)
- Detection range: 4-10cm (Adjustable)
- Time delay: 0.5~25s (Adjustable)
- LED Indicator: White LED indicator: Power OFF
Red LED indicator: Power ON (standby)
Green LED indicator: Power ON (sensation)
- Weight: 0.2kg (0.44 pounds)
Model No. ZEM-2508:
- Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) embedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred. This ISO standard proximity card is 1.8mm thick and can have printed material attached to the front. It is supplied with a pre-assigned unique code.
- Zemgo Black Indoor Wireless 433.92 mHz Doorbell Receiver, IP55 Waterproof Doorbell Transmitter Kit Range of 1,000 Ft 52 Chimes 4 Volume Level No Batteries Required for Receiver, Battery Included in Transmitter add up to 50 Units of Transmitters
Screenshots Examples of the Software
DOWNLOAD VSAXESS SOFTWARE (190MB)
Click the image to open a bigger version